Jan 23, 2013, 03:54 PM
Chuck 'Em and Chase 'Em
Fly2High's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by efx View Post
It looks like the new transmitters are coming out with both, buttons and touch screens so you can use either which is pretty neat and telemetry built in. Although they do look pretty ugly.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...r_Mode_2_.html
Why are you linking to a JR XG11 transmitter in a FrSky thread?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2013, 04:08 PM
Registered Loser
I thought that was a helmet from a Battlestar Galactic halloween costume.
Jan 23, 2013, 04:13 PM
Look Up
CiprianGugu's Avatar
Fuuuuuglllyyyyy
Jan 23, 2013, 04:39 PM
efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
efx's Avatar
Because I just saw that and people have mentioned the buttons and touch screens on transmitters and I know they also like to check out things when they come up. You know it's okay to look at something else or briefly change subjects. Well at least this is how I sometimes see things I haven't heard of or seen before. I'm not suggesting we should change the subject or trying to get you to buy anything. I think we're old enough to know what we like and don't like.

E=Fly2High;23906982]Why are you linking to a JR XG11 transmitter in a FrSky thread?[/QUOTE]
Jan 23, 2013, 05:08 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
8-16 February even more exact, this is the Frsky holiday interval.
No, the actual day is the 10th Feb. The 8-9th are for them to get back to their home towns. Have you seen the new year holidays rush in China before? It's people pack like sardines in the trains, with even some of them on TOP of the train...yeah, on the roof of the train.

I am celebrating the CNY too, as I am Chinese, but not in China.

chewy
Jan 23, 2013, 05:08 PM
Chuck 'Em and Chase 'Em
Fly2High's Avatar
No prob. I just thought you grabbed the wrong link to a frisky tx. You got my hopes up
Jan 23, 2013, 05:21 PM
efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
efx's Avatar
Sorry I wasn't trying to do that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2High View Post
No prob. I just thought you grabbed the wrong link to a frisky tx. You got my hopes up
Jan 23, 2013, 07:54 PM
Registered User
scott page's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewytm View Post
Feb 10, actually
You win. I was shooting from the hip. Didn't actually check.
Latest blog entry: Old OpenTX and Taranis Videos
Jan 23, 2013, 08:24 PM
Rotozuk's Avatar
That Battle Start Gallactic radio actually has a nice feel in your hands, and a unique location for the "side sliders". The sliders are actually on the back where your fingers are. I rather liked that feel of the thing. They are darn ugly though.
Jan 23, 2013, 08:30 PM
Rotozuk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaas75 View Post
rotozuk , aloft allready have great prices but are you having even better deals on the expo??
I visited toledo back in 2008 expo but even better prices would convince me more of re-visit the toledo area
Probably not going to be selling there, rather going to be there to show off the new gear and explain RSSI and other good things to folks.

Never been to this show, but it looks like a lot of sales do go on there. It is a logistics nightmare for me to get products there, and manage selling and presenting at the same time. I think properly explaining the benefits of FrSky to folks might be time better spent..?

We might have a FrSky beginner package we could sell. Module and receiver for a nice price... Thoughts?

-Wayne
Jan 23, 2013, 09:07 PM
Registered User
I don't think the XG11 has a touch screen. The description of the 'Touch Select System for switch selection' is far from clear, but there is no mention of a touch screen.
Jan 23, 2013, 09:10 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotozuk View Post

We might have a FrSky beginner package we could sell. Module and receiver for a nice price... Thoughts?

-Wayne
Good idea. Maybe a coupon for a discount or free shipping off the website?

Always hard to know what and how much to bring to a show.
Jan 23, 2013, 11:02 PM
Dean
A10FLYR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotozuk View Post
Probably not going to be selling there, rather going to be there to show off the new gear and explain RSSI and other good things to folks.

Never been to this show, but it looks like a lot of sales do go on there. It is a logistics nightmare for me to get products there, and manage selling and presenting at the same time. I think properly explaining the benefits of FrSky to folks might be time better spent..?

We might have a FrSky beginner package we could sell. Module and receiver for a nice price... Thoughts?

-Wayne
Good choice Wayne...Maybe sell a few items. It can be hell for vendors when the crowds come in. (But then I haven't been there in a few years)
Jan 24, 2013, 01:02 AM
Registered User
Atomic Skull's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by efx View Post
It looks like the new transmitters are coming out with both, buttons and touch screens so you can use either which is pretty neat and telemetry built in. Although they do look pretty ugly.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...r_Mode_2_.html
The first thing I thought is that it looks like some sort of evil robot on Doctor Who.
Jan 24, 2013, 01:10 AM
Tassie Electric, Heli, Glider
ChrisJ800's Avatar
Any Cylon i've seen is better looking than that JR copy of them. But the best was that Blonde Cylon supermodel, cant remember her name now


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Frsky X12D renatoa Romania 22 Mar 15, 2013 05:01 AM
Cool FrSky Radio Sale Rotozuk Hot Online Deals 95 Apr 04, 2012 07:08 PM
Discussion New radio to go with FrSky Teamsherman Australia 37 Mar 28, 2012 05:36 AM
Sold FlySky 9x TH9X radio w/ FrSky Telemetry Module and 2s 1300 battery. NEW! JIMinKENTUCKY Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Feb 25, 2012 06:08 PM
Discussion Ordering a new radio setup, 9x + frsky telemetry, am I missing anything? carl1864 Radios 8 Nov 28, 2011 10:53 PM