Homebuilt Carbon Plane - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jmd87, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2012, 07:29 PM
Just maidened the plane yesterday.... flys straight & true, good speed with the stryker stock setup, and slowed down really well for a soft belly landing. I'm very happy with the outcome. Love this hobby
Nov 04, 2013, 10:02 AM
After many successful flights, I decided to go ahead and make some improvements.

Moved all servo's & control hardware to inside the fuselage, removed rudder completely but reworked the vertical to be more sleek.

Gained a bit of speed, and more importantly better handling.

Next step is to do some fill work and paint, but I may not bother with this ship. No free time anymore.