This thread is privately moderated by Doubledog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:06 AM
Find More Posts by Doubledog
Trader Rating: 54
To build or fly today?
Found

Air Pump for retract systems

Like trying here before buying new.

Need a pneumatic (air) pump for my Spring Air retract system.

I just ordered a gear set from SA yesterday & Bill said he didn't have them in stock at the moment. He mentioned about using either a bicycle hand pump or electric along with a sports ball needle to fill.

Before going with that method (think newby to air retracts), I'd rather go with a tried & true method.

Give a holler,
Jr.
to remove ads between posts