New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by nicwilke, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 09:07 PM
Find More Posts by nicwilke
Trader Rating: 1
Suspended Account
For Sale

GoPro Hero LCD backpack, Battery, GoPro Hero1 lens & New Sunex GoPro Lens

I have for sale:
SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD....
GoPro LCD backpack (Fully operational and in great condition), GoProOriginal HD Hero 1 (not working) Hero HD 1 lens (A1 Condition fisheye original), Sunex Lens (brand new) and a GoPro battery (perfect). I broke my hero while trying to instal the Sunex, I tore the ribbon inside, and then something went wrong with the color of the hero (went pink and green screen).

I will send the hero hd 1 along with the lens and battery if someone is interested in trying to fix it, it powers up, beeps but has not got a visual picture, so this is being sold as parts described above.

All this for $70.00 (back pack is worth $80, and sunex is worth $60)

I will post anywhere in the world for $15.00 (Australian dollars)
PayPal only please
PM me.
Last edited by nicwilke; Apr 17, 2012 at 09:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2012, 09:26 PM
Find More Posts by Talajouy
Trader Rating: 15
PMed

I just find out LCD is compatible with Hero2, I answered my question.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 09:38 PM
Find More Posts by badbill
Trader Rating: 420
Habitual Freeloader
Nic, I need the Hero HD 1 lens at a good price. PM me please.

Bill Davenport
AMA 28141
RCG Plus Member