This thread is privately moderated by OriginalBilly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2012, 05:16 PM
Trader Rating: 256
Thread OP
Sold

6 U-Control Planes W /Engines "CHEAP"

These planes haven't been used very much, and some are rare vintage... Not sure exactly what the names of them are... Maybe somebody could help me out here... There are a total of 6 planes... I will post pictures... This is for local pick-up only, can't ship, as it wouldn't be cost effective to do... I am asking $500 OBO for the whole lot and 3 planes with practically new engines on them, they turn over freely...If you have any questions, Please feel free in sending me a PM... Thanks For Looking!
Last edited by OriginalBilly; May 12, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2012, 07:18 AM
Trader Rating: 66
The plane with the green checkerboard covering is a Goldberg Buster, part of the series of the Buster, Cosmic Wind, and the Shoestring. All were profiles and all were good flyers.

Quick Reply