This thread is privately moderated by Fandango Gary, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 02:17 PM
Find More Posts by Fandango Gary
Trader Rating: 0
Found

Sterling Stinson Reliant Plans

I have a Sterling Stinson Reliant kit but no plans or instructions. Anybody out there that has a set and is willing to part with a set or copy? Thanks, Gary
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2012, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by Biper/Piper
Trader Rating: 31
you can shoot me an email
Old Apr 16, 2012, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by sagomon
Trader Rating: 225
I will try to post a pdf that you can have printed.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 07:06 PM
Awsome...Thanks guys. I got two sets right away...one from Biper/Piper and another from Sagamon.

I got a good deal at our club swap meet on the kit because it had no plans and seller wasn't sure how to get a set. Am I bad?...guess I could have told him?

In pre-historic time I tried building the Berkeley company's version of the Reliant TWICE (they were still in business)!
Last edited by Fandango Gary; Apr 16, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by heavichevi
Trader Rating: 71

pica kit

I posted an offer first in line what happened no invoice and it says sold Pica kit ???
Old Apr 18, 2012, 12:09 AM
I think you may have the wrong thread...I was looking for a set of plans and got them.