Oct 12, 2012, 10:06 PM
Full disclosure, not sponsored
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptsnoopy
Great graph Jon and hilarious remarks! Lol

Charlie
What is most surprising, is that #11 did not manipulate some chart to show he is actually a better pilot than Jun!

Also, it looks like #5 was on the verge of a needing to shop for a new dress! Sorry TGHPOUDLG.......
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2012, 10:34 PM
or GPS, F, J, K, or even TD
I like Gary Jensens line... Steady solid climb to the top. Musta really messed up round one though...

Reds my color baby!

M
Oct 12, 2012, 10:50 PM
hot air rises...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON
What is most surprising, is that #11 did not manipulate some chart to show he is actually a better pilot than Jun!
Hey we all know Jun finished where he did because of his partner .

In all honesty, it was eye opening to time for Jun. He is the most calm, cool and collected guy on the field! He never "gambles" and always finds the best air in that round. The rest of the world better bring their A game to Denmark!
Oct 12, 2012, 11:57 PM
Mike M.
The biggest single round position FALL goes to Charlie, 21 places!
The biggest single round position RISE goes to................ who else, Charlie, 10 places.
Those are amazing changes in just one round. Goes to show how tight the scores were in the top 20.
Oct 13, 2012, 02:24 AM
Just fly...
Whoa! thanks, guys.
Cool graph, Jon. A little different perspective, indeed.
It was to my advantage that you timed for me, Jon. I wish I could say the same. lol
We sort of faltered early on the third day but things looked up later and we only needed a couple more rounds to get you back in the top ten.

Jun
Oct 13, 2012, 08:53 PM
Full disclosure, not sponsored
When #11 told me he was teamed up with the Jun man I told him, you will do very well. Seriously Jun, not sure why you dont think you are a great timer. Love having you call for me!

Cant wait to see our team tear it up at the big dance!

What makes the results even more impressive is that a guy who doesnt even know the rules for DLG was unable to keep the King from faltering!!!!! Hate having #11 time for me!!!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2012, 08:00 AM
usaf3kteam
It looks like Gary J was a good stock to invest in 33 to top 10 that is huge congrats
Oct 14, 2012, 12:04 PM
I think the only reason my progression looks impressive is because I managed to mess up in such a grand fashion in the first round. Kelsey went back and did some modifications in the scores to see what would have happened if I didn't get a score of 407 in that first round. A score of 800 would have made no difference in my final placement, while a score of 1000 (a tie with James, I think) would have moved me up one place, to 5th.

I think the graph only makes me look good for starting out so bad.

Cheers,

Gary
Jan 08, 2014, 02:19 PM

Club Start-up

I'm starting an RC aviation club at a private school here in Lynchburg, VA (in partnership with a local university). One of our main objectives is getting kids involved in F3K. I have no experience in F3K and I figured RCGroups would be the best place to start asking for help. We want to put together a tight, competitive program. Who can we talk to about putting this program together?
Jan 08, 2014, 02:31 PM
excelling at mediocrity
Sounds like a great program! I think you should start a new thread rather than look for help in this old thread.
Jan 08, 2014, 02:44 PM
I wanted some of the F3K team to see it and I figured they will have subscribed. This thread is linked from their website. In fact, I would love to get PM's so I don't hijack a thread.
Jan 08, 2014, 02:58 PM
excelling at mediocrity
OK but I still suggest a new thread...the F3K community is small and they all hang out here in the handlaunch forums.
Jan 08, 2014, 03:05 PM
Rgr! Done, Thank you!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2071724

Quick Reply