May 15, 2012, 06:39 AM
Registered User
Coptafeel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
You can try Clearview. It's a relatively small download, and it runs for about 10 minutes for free, then you need to pay $40 to register. Also, Pheonix has a free demo download that you can only watch, not fly, but it would give you a pretty good indication if your computer can handle the graphics.
excellent, I'll give both of those a go...many thanks for the info!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2012, 07:54 AM
Registered User
Hello you all.
Can I ask something?
Excuse me if I ask this question again because maybey I over read it in this Topic.
But can any one tell me if these packs: Turnigy Nano 2S 300Mah 35-70C will fit in a Blade 130-X heli without make it fit for these packs?
Much regards, Erwin
May 16, 2012, 01:29 PM
Registered User
liduno's Avatar
I wish this thing would come out already..lol
May 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno View Post
I wish this thing would come out already..lol
No, delay again. blade web site change due day from mid June to late June.
May 16, 2012, 01:44 PM
Registered User
Coptafeel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlee1017 View Post
No, delay again. blade web site change due day from mid June to late June.
of 2013
May 16, 2012, 01:51 PM
Registered User
liduno's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coptafeel View Post
of 2013
what?????????
May 16, 2012, 01:51 PM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coptafeel View Post
of 2013
late june 2012.

http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/D...ProdID=BLH3780
May 16, 2012, 04:48 PM
Registered User
airtimeallen's Avatar
Its been late june for a while now. I am anticipating july.
May 16, 2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, I know it's upside down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by airtimeallen View Post
Its been late june for a while now. I am anticipating july.
The marketing department have done their job of stopping you from buying that Walkera you had your eyes on!
May 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
Have Guitar Will Travel
TravisBean's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
The marketing department have done their job of stopping you from buying that Walkera you had your eyes on!
Guilty as charged.
May 16, 2012, 06:22 PM
Registered User
airtimeallen's Avatar
I would have bought a Walkera but i didn't want to buy thier radio. They'd sell more helis if you could buy one without the receiver. Plus i have plenty of stuff to play with right now.
May 16, 2012, 06:52 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
The marketing department have done their job of stopping you from buying that Walkera you had your eyes on!
Not exactly... instead I'm buying upgrades for my mCPx that everyone told me I needed like the long tail boom assembly. I will probably buy the new blade grips and hub just for some bling. But that only goes so far.
May 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
Registered User
sideburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott1 View Post
Not exactly... instead I'm buying upgrades for my mCPx that everyone told me I needed like the long tail boom assembly. I will probably buy the new blade grips and hub just for some bling. But that only goes so far.
Put in an HP05 motor... Then you'll get your moneys worth out of those metal parts.
May 16, 2012, 09:58 PM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburn View Post
Put in an HP05 motor... Then you'll get your moneys worth out of those metal parts.
To put HP05 motor, you need to get brushless motor ESC and mod/cut frame for brushess motor. Unless you get some CF frame ready for brushless motor, like from micro-heli.
May 16, 2012, 10:39 PM
Registered User
sideburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlee1017 View Post
To put HP05 motor, you need to get brushless motor ESC and mod/cut frame for brushess motor. Unless you get some CF frame ready for brushless motor, like from micro-heli.
Ya, its worth it if you want something that performs like a 130x while you wait


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale New in the box E-Flite Taylorcraft ARF Kit plus High Performance E-Flite components Philscho Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Aug 19, 2012 12:25 AM
For Sale E-Flite 300 32e SHP ****SOLD*** E-Flite still aviable tomtheman Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Mar 28, 2012 08:01 PM
Sold E-flite 60A ESC w/ E-flite Brushless 1010kV Motor joshfneptune Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 3 Mar 05, 2012 08:18 PM
Discussion E-Flite Taylorcraft 450 ARF Kit and High Power E-Flite electrical components $300 Philscho Hot Online Deals 1 Mar 02, 2012 08:11 PM
Discussion E-Flite Su-26 and E-flite Extra 260 repair Joe Slow Crash Discussion 1 Sep 27, 2011 11:50 AM