Apr 10, 2012, 07:21 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Thread OP
Discussion

Older man shoots 14 year old, kills him

14 year old shot by 51 year old man

Tragic, yes?

But wait...read the article...and yes, I purposefully made the title sound worse than it is.

What were this kid and his friends doing breaking into this man's house? Why were they not in school? Why did they not pay attention when he warned them through the door he was armed?

Tragic...no. Avoidable, yes, had his parents given a damn about how they raised their kid, but they didn't, so now they have a dead thuglet.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:29 AM
Figure Nine Champ
It's not a nice part of town. You constantly see youth that should be in school, wandering the streets.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:36 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Its sad that a child died, but even a 14 year old must understand the risk he took attempting to break into a house that could have someone home and that in that area, there would probably be a gun in the household.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:44 AM
Out of Time
Live like a thuglet, die like a thuglet.

Clean up the streets for the rest of the young kids who truly want to join society and not be distracted by their "friends" who would attempt to push them in another direction.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:53 AM
turn, turn, turn.
It's tough surviving childhood... No matter who you are.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:54 AM
Guns...............................doh
Apr 10, 2012, 07:55 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Guns...............................doh
Better than getting beaten or worse by thugs.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Better than getting beaten or worse by thugs.
Oh please.........................what with Martin - the college massacre and now this............give it up - the horse is dead!
Apr 10, 2012, 07:57 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
It's tough surviving childhood... No matter who you are.
Staying in school and following the law and respecting other people and their property increases your chances significantly.
Apr 10, 2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
Staying in school and following the law increases your chances significantly.
Do you have statistics to prove that
Apr 10, 2012, 07:59 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Quote:
Oh please.........................what with Martin - the college massacre and now this............give it up - the horse is dead!
yes, you've beaten this horse dead....bottom line, we don't care what you think.
Apr 10, 2012, 08:02 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Thread OP
Quote:
Do you have statistics to prove that
Yes, they are listed on the FBI website.
Apr 10, 2012, 08:03 AM
Closed Account
Every time I get attacked by a moderator on this forum for making a comment or point that is perfectly legal according to the rules but has been precipitated by a subjective (liberal) bias I contact THREE of the sponsors who's adds run on RC Groups and I tell them that I absolutely will not shop with them because they advertise on RC Groups.
Last edited by Gooroo; Apr 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
Apr 10, 2012, 08:04 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Thankfully, the homeowner isn't.

Look, I'm not happy that a kid was killed. But if you break into someone's house, there isn't much chance that it was the first time, and too many old retired folks who indeed live in in that part of town, get beaten or worse, when young thugs meet them in their home.
Apr 10, 2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
yes, you've beaten this horse dead....bottom line, we don't care what you think.
Well that's sad - I guess you've not had children

Quick Reply