This thread is privately moderated by thannamhbfp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 02:03 PM
Find More Posts by thannamhbfp
Trader Rating: 25
For Sale

Thinking of selling off my large fleet as a lot for LPU

With gas prices going up and the amount of time l can dedicate to the hobby (or lack of) l'm thinking of selling my larger planes and going the UM route.

The Planes:
  • Parkzone T-28 - Comes complete with the 'Orange' Spektrum RX from HK - has been glued a couple of times due to being my trainer plane
  • Parkzone T-28 - Never Used - Main Fuse, Wing and Rear Wing, Cowel and Prop, No electronics
  • Parkzone Spitfire MK IX - has been reglued as it was hit while in the air, still flies great and comes with a Spektrum AR6200.
  • HobbyKing P51 - Yellow Marie, purchased used recently but haven't even flown yet.

I'm listing at the moment to see if there would be any interest out there, and l'd like LPU.

I can add RX's to the spare T-28 and P51 if required, as well as LIPO's and spare parkzone props.

No price listed as yet, if your interested send me a pm.

Will add pics later
Last edited by thannamhbfp; Apr 09, 2012 at 07:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2012, 02:07 PM
Find More Posts by mattyhawk
Trader Rating: 78
Fill'er Up!
PM Sent
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:54 AM
Find More Posts by Old Goat
Trader Rating: 21
AMA 8514
PM Sent