New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:07 PM
Find More Posts by charlie eaton
P.J, The Mystic museum would probably have those drawings but they charge an arm and a leg for everything including pictures.
Last edited by charlie eaton; Oct 12, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by tblack43
Predreadnut,

Pete G. tracked down my build log of the static model I'm building of the Vinal Haven, and I believe those picture of the ship are from that log. I have several more that I've gotten from the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, ME and, of course, the hull plan from Mystic. The plan is at 1:24 and is of the longer version of the boat, and is of the hull only. So the photographs are vital for a complete model. If you'd like to discuss further, or if I can be of help...email: tblack@eastoninvestment.com.

Excelsior! Tom