Turnigy 9XR - Page 501 - RC Groups
Jul 19, 2013, 01:17 AM
Is your Throttle Hold on?

You will get an "ALERT. Switch Warning" message.

Guess how I know?

to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2013, 04:14 AM
[QUOTE=ChrisLevo;25610861]Is your Throttle Hold on?

Guess how I know?

quote]

No ....... throttle hold is off calibration done seems like the switch is on but isn't
Jul 19, 2013, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLevo
Is your Throttle Hold on?

Guess how I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-squared
Runaround from HK, that's normal.

Not being able to bind until it's cleared, that's normal.

Haven't used stock firmware in months so memory is foggy on this, but...look in your mixes and try to find what switch the gear is tied to, bearing in mind that it could be tied to any switch or a set of conditions, a custom switch. Try clearing all mixes. IIRC, it's on the templates page.
Thank for that ...... I am still try to get the penny to drop with this software
It will fall eventually ..... I hope !
Jul 19, 2013, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie
You can disable the switch warnings, or set it to expect the gear switch in the "on" position. First page of the radio setup menus. Press left arrow to enter the menu. (Don't have my radio with me on the road or I could be more clear)
This looks promising to allow me to test the dsm2 module
I would have thought it should have gone into bind mode when I skipped over the alert so hopefully the moduals ok
My poor old brain is having a priblem getting to grips with this but I all get there anymore detail would be great

Thanks again

Jeff
Last edited by Upup; Jul 19, 2013 at 08:24 AM.
Jul 19, 2013, 05:01 AM
If You have throttle alarm issue, make a new calibration in this way: when it asks to move sticks, move them just vertical and horizontal, till their limits but without forcing them at all, be delicate!
Don't move sticks circularly during calibration, because in this way they reach limits that are not able to cover anymore in the normal positions and this is the reason because alarm warning sounds even with throttle stick in lowest position.
Jul 19, 2013, 07:20 AM
I tried to setup this radio for my funjet...(elevator / aileron mix) and the input is backwards. Alerion moves the elevator...elevator moves the alerions. I tried reversing servos and changing locations in the Rx. Still the same issue??? Any suggestions?
Jul 19, 2013, 07:35 AM
Why don't You swing servo's connectors on the receiver?
Otherwise, You could change the input control for each channel.
For example, if in mix page You see "Aile" as input for ch2 and this is not correct, let's press longer the upper right button on that line and it will appear the channel's control setting page. The first field is input selection; You change "aile" with "elev" (or rudder or whatever You want) and You'll control that channel with that input.
One thing: I've got Open9X but I don't think that original firmware is so different.
Jul 19, 2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky971
If You have throttle alarm issue, make a new calibration in this way: when it asks to move sticks, move them just vertical and horizontal, till their limits but without forcing them at all, be delicate!
Don't move sticks circularly during calibration, because in this way they reach limits that are not able to cover anymore in the normal positions and this is the reason because alarm warning sounds even with throttle stick in lowest position.
Thanks but my problem is it is showing a gear alert on the splash screen and I can't find a way around it so I can bind my dsm2 module

Jeff
Jul 19, 2013, 08:39 AM

Lost Package from Hobby King and No Answer from Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustStartingRC
Live chat never connected (probably b/c it's the middle of the night there), so I submitted a support ticket. We'll see.
So, after two full working days in Hong Kong, I still have no answer from Hobby King's support about my lost package. Looks like the money is gone, and just as bad, my 4+ weeks of waiting were for nothing.

If this was my first experience with them, I'd think they were a scam.
Jul 19, 2013, 08:49 AM
Fly now crash later
Quote:
So, after two full working days in Hong Kong, I still have no answer from Hobby King's support about my lost package. Looks like the money is gone, and just as bad, my 4+ weeks of waiting were for nothing.

They are just very slow to come to a conclusion. I have 100"s of orders under my belt with them and have only had to contact CS twice. They are slow. They could also be waiting on a tracking request from the Post office too.
Jul 19, 2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:

Something like this seems to happen when you're waiting for something cool like a radio instead of, say, batteries or props. In the meantime, why not download eepe and get familiar with the programming if you haven't already?
Jul 19, 2013, 08:59 AM
Just saw this over in Electric Flight: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1959352

Andy
Jul 19, 2013, 09:06 AM
Fly now crash later
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Just saw this over in Electric Flight: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1959352

Andy
That's funny
Jul 19, 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecrash
That's funny
That's trolling.

Gene K
Jul 19, 2013, 09:18 AM
Fly now crash later
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01
That's trolling.

Gene K
Doesn't help when others unknowingly repost it either.