Thread Tools
Jan 21, 2013, 05:46 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott page
For those that don't know, RCG has a great way to limit your exposure to those who seem to pull your chain. Click on the My RCGroups button in the top left. Then look for the "Edit my ignore list" and enter the handle of the person or persons that you just can't stomach any more.
It makes RCG much more pleasant.

thats good to know but honestly i crack up when these goofs get all wound tight its hilarious not bothersome
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2013, 05:51 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
jhsa's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott page
For those that don't know, RCG has a great way to limit your exposure to those who seem to pull your chain. Click on the My RCGroups button in the top left. Then look for the "Edit my ignore list" and enter the handle of the person or persons that you just can't stomach any more.
It makes RCG much more pleasant.

Hey Scott, that explains why I couldn't see your posts
Naa, I'm joking, you're a top person
Jan 21, 2013, 05:58 AM
Tassie Electric, Heli, Glider
ChrisJ800's Avatar
Im still using xp pro and Companion9X runs fine on that. My tablet runs android ICS but havent tried it on that. Ive gone off windows and ios, cant beat open source!
Jan 21, 2013, 06:07 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ800
Im still using xp pro and Companion9X runs fine on that. My tablet runs android ICS but havent tried it on that. Ive gone off windows and ios, cant beat open source!
i dont think it will work on android....maybe wrong
Jan 21, 2013, 08:58 AM
Registered User
barok's Avatar
hello.. has any1 use a headtracker via square (Futaba) plug.. i have a DIY Headtracker by Dennis Frie..pls. post your setting..

thankz..
Jan 21, 2013, 10:01 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by barok
hello.. has any1 use a headtracker via square (Futaba) plug.. i have a DIY Headtracker by Dennis Frie..pls. post your setting..

thankz..
hey barok thats one dirty arse in your avatar lmao
Jan 21, 2013, 12:38 PM
KlonWarz

Price drop on 9X ??


I have a newbie question, and it's difficult to enter on page 295 of a discussion... lol

Apparently my old futaba and sanwa radios on 72mhz are not up to present standards and I should buy a new radio if I am going to get back into model flying...

IF the 9xr is new and improved, better, as they say, and offered at the $50 target price, will the 9x come down in price?
Jan 21, 2013, 01:00 PM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty case
I have a newbie question, and it's difficult to enter on page 295 of a discussion... lol

Apparently my old futaba and sanwa radios on 72mhz are not up to present standards and I should buy a new radio if I am going to get back into model flying...

IF the 9xr is new and improved, better, as they say, and offered at the $50 target price, will the 9x come down in price?
I think they'll both stay at about that same range, but the 9xr doesn't come with a module and receiver. So there's actually about a $30-$50 difference, depending on what module you would get with the 9xr.

The Internet generally believes that when the 9xr-specific module is released by HK it will be at a higher price than the current non-module unit, but that the non-module unit will continue to be sold.
Jan 21, 2013, 01:26 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty case
I have a newbie question, and it's difficult to enter on page 295 of a discussion... lol

Apparently my old futaba and sanwa radios on 72mhz are not up to present standards and I should buy a new radio if I am going to get back into model flying...

IF the 9xr is new and improved, better, as they say, and offered at the $50 target price, will the 9x come down in price?
agree with marhar if you look the 9x is almost same price with or without module. its all supply and demand and unless the market is just flooded with 9xr i highly highly doubt the 9x will get reduced at all and if it does it would be very little
Jan 21, 2013, 01:41 PM
KlonWarz
Thank you.
Obviously I am being overly hopeful! lol

Difficult to begin anew with a literal pile of gear that was once quite effective, yet is now dated. Oh well, ...

I've looked at the big names, who are indeed worthy of their reputation, and they are magnificent! Wow!

Even though I'll start out with foamies this time around I'd still like to have heli capability and in radio mixing capability, with channels for accessories. Price is driving me to the competition!

Now... the question is, should I try and beat the chinese new year, or just wait 'til it's over???

tnx again!
rc
Jan 21, 2013, 01:56 PM
Registered User
WimH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott page
These colored switch nuts look really cool. What I'm wondering is if they have different diameters or different threads for all the different brands and models they have them for. If so, which would fit the 9x because I think I need some.
My orange JR version fits my 9X...Will post pic later
Jan 21, 2013, 02:16 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty case
Thank you.
Obviously I am being overly hopeful! lol

Difficult to begin anew with a literal pile of gear that was once quite effective, yet is now dated. Oh well, ...

I've looked at the big names, who are indeed worthy of their reputation, and they are magnificent! Wow!

Even though I'll start out with foamies this time around I'd still like to have heli capability and in radio mixing capability, with channels for accessories. Price is driving me to the competition!

Now... the question is, should I try and beat the chinese new year, or just wait 'til it's over???

tnx again!
rc
as long as u get an order in soon you should be ok but sooner the better
Jan 21, 2013, 02:17 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WimH
My orange JR version fits my 9X...Will post pic later
ahhhh tx bling bling like to see it
Jan 21, 2013, 02:28 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
abletowinginc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WimH
My orange JR version fits my 9X...Will post pic later
i found some different colors if your right then the jr's should fit

http://www.ronlund.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? then search switch nuts not colored just switch nuts they have few different colors
Jan 21, 2013, 05:54 PM
Registered User
scott page's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WimH
My orange JR version fits my 9X...Will post pic later

Which JR - apparently the 12X are different from the other JR nuts.
Latest blog entry: Old OpenTX and Taranis Videos


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Gens Ace, Turnigy, Turnigy Nano-Tech Sky lipo, etc. What's Your Preference? jlloyd1995 Batteries and Chargers 133 May 14, 2015 10:53 PM
Sold 2 turnigy motors 2 turnigy esc's crashnburn69 Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 4 Oct 13, 2012 11:05 AM
For Sale Turnigy 2x 3s 1000 mah and 2s 1000 mah and Turnigy 2s/3s Lipo charger. Falconpunch Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 1 Mar 18, 2012 09:47 PM
Discussion Turnigy or Turnigy Nanotech lawguy14 Batteries and Chargers 4 Mar 15, 2012 08:48 AM