Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Jul 31, 2012, 11:59 PM
Find More Posts by Left Coast DJ
Converting O2 to CO2
Will this Tx be made in China or Australia?

Edit: LOL
Last edited by Left Coast DJ; Aug 01, 2012 at 12:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2012, 07:43 AM
Find More Posts by SleepySean
PEMAC
Considering the amount of modding done to the original 9x, I bet a few will end up 'made in australia'
Old Aug 01, 2012, 06:37 PM
Find More Posts by CrashMeUp
Crashomatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepySean View Post
Considering the amount of modding done to the original 9x, I bet a few will end up 'made in australia'
good one
Old Aug 01, 2012, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by flyandi
Any pictures of the actual Controller?
Old Aug 01, 2012, 09:34 PM
Converting O2 to CO2
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyandi View Post
Any pictures of the actual Controller?

Old Aug 01, 2012, 10:04 PM
Find More Posts by crazy8s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Coast DJ View Post
Is this the only color available???
Old Aug 01, 2012, 10:47 PM
Converting O2 to CO2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8s View Post
Is this the only color available???
Anthony Hand tweeted a limited Kylie Minogue edition will be released in blonde.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by torque roll
A Texan abroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Coast DJ View Post
Anthony Hand tweeted a limited Kylie Minogue edition will be released in blonde.
LOL

We have become so lazy. This is why China owns the US!
Old Aug 05, 2012, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by shahram72
Can't wait for this radio. Why hesitate to buy a 9x? They are only $50. I paid $35 for my first one! (I have two). Will order the 9xR when it comes out. I don't mine backordering, they will send it when it comes in. I have a DX6i as well, so no need for a new radio. I find it very surprising that it comes with DSM2 tech, I thought for sure it would keep the existing Flysky tech, which works very well. I hope you guys are right that I can swap out modules and control all my flysky models.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 06:17 PM
Find More Posts by redradar
This radio has got to be close to release. Rumors were volume production in August, and if you look at HobbyKing's website, the 9X is staying in stock longer. Demand falling off waiting for release?
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by BrettAltea
Byron was out last week with the final sample bug testing for 3D flight.
https://twitter.com/HobbyKingLive/st...82200304148481

Cheers
Brett
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
Find More Posts by Stigern
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruntboyX View Post
This radio has got to be close to release. Rumors were volume production in August, and if you look at HobbyKing's website, the 9X is staying in stock longer. Demand falling off waiting for release?
Seems like it, I've ordred the 9x from HK two weeks ago and after a week they got a shipment of 17 9x`s, and one is now shipped to me. Seems like the waiting line is shorter
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 13, 2012, 09:29 AM
Find More Posts by flyboy7531
Youtube: RCTestFlite
Recent conversation of the HobbyKing Twitter. Kind of a repeat of info, but at least we know they are making improvements to the software.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:36 AM
Find More Posts by stevea3342
Nice that they are at the stage of working out the bugs instead of 'working on the plastics' updates from earlier. Disappointing that there must still be a lot to do before going into production. Is it too late to ask for heated grips and gimbals since it will probably cold in my part of the world before these are released!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
Find More Posts by renatoa
I wouldn't be so happy to hear this, and confirms my fear that 9XR will use a branch of actual 9X software, and not the main code. Else why bugs fixing is needed, when actual releases are stable ?
If this is confirmed, the promised open software could be turned into a closed one every moment...