Dec 20, 2012, 04:33 PM
"Unnecessary Necessity"
coriolan's Avatar
http://www.himodel.com/ used to have the FM model years ago!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 20, 2012, 04:55 PM
RC beginner
getting back on topic, looks like 9xr aint going to make it to market after all.

only 6 hours to end of the world. google "nibiru". (unless mayans were on pacific standard time instead of eastern standard).
Dec 20, 2012, 05:35 PM
throw new IOPilotException();
IceWind's Avatar
Well it's now T-30min for GMT+1.
Dec 20, 2012, 06:50 PM
If it has wings it will fly...
ckleanth's Avatar
hello... hello....
is anyone still out there?

if only I had a pound every time someone said the end of the world is coming...
Dec 20, 2012, 07:06 PM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1993 View Post
getting back on topic, looks like 9xr aint going to make it to market after all.

only 6 hours to end of the world. google "nibiru". (unless mayans were on pacific standard time instead of eastern standard).
Hmm, that would explain the odd weather forecast.
Dec 20, 2012, 07:16 PM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
jhsa's Avatar
lol
Dec 20, 2012, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Love that pic, so funny! I also think all this end of the world stuff is funny, but those Mayans were not dumb people, how many of you have seen the structures they have built? The acoustical properties of the sports stadium they built such that powered amplification was not required. I have been there, amazing tech.
Dec 20, 2012, 08:56 PM
Take my money already
jombo's Avatar
There was one god was called Loki God of Mischief . He had a bunch in a row correct, but that one time could be I gotcha .Sound familiar , with War Of The Worlds , just an older joke .
Dec 20, 2012, 09:54 PM
Registered User
Mr_McGlue's Avatar
How many Mayans are alive today...



Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Love that pic, so funny! I also think all this end of the world stuff is funny, but those Mayans were not dumb people, how many of you have seen the structures they have built? The acoustical properties of the sports stadium they built such that powered amplification was not required. I have been there, amazing tech.
Dec 20, 2012, 10:00 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingconsulting View Post
How many Mayans are alive today...



Robert
"There are an estimated 7 million Maya living in this area. Ethnic Maya of Guatemala, southern Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula, Belize, El Salvador, and western Honduras have managed to maintain substantial remnants of their ancient cultural heritage. Some are quite integrated into the majority hispanicized Mestizo cultures of the nations in which they reside, while others continue a more traditional culturally distinct life."
Dec 20, 2012, 11:19 PM
Build,Fly,Crash,Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrah View Post
It was updated a few days ago, and there have been umpteen posts about it in this thread already

But again, we never know. I wouldn't say "definitely". Let's say it would match quite a few of the listed features

Full ball bearing gimbals huh, How about a Ball-Bearing mousetrap!
Dec 20, 2012, 11:26 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
Hmm, that would explain the odd weather forecast.
Nothing to worry about. The Jello pudding sacrifice is going to work!!!
Dec 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
i can't believe they put "9 CH PCM" as a feature when the PCM one at FlySky was just at 35 mhz and this radio don't even comes with 35 mhz antena.
No sense,
Dec 21, 2012, 01:20 AM
Registered Adict
tignmeg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
i can't believe they put "9 CH PCM" as a feature when the PCM one at FlySky was just at 35 mhz and this radio don't even comes with 35 mhz antena.
No sense,
Maybe they intend releasing a PCM module with its own antenna. The majority of the modules have their own antenna.
Dec 21, 2012, 03:32 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
i can't believe they put "9 CH PCM" as a feature when the PCM one at FlySky was just at 35 mhz and this radio don't even comes with 35 mhz antena.
No sense,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tignmeg View Post
Maybe they intend releasing a PCM module with its own antenna. The majority of the modules have their own antenna.
Isnt there an antenna like that on this picture?
Name: uploadfromtaptalk1356082306358.jpg
Views: 239
Size: 136.7 KB
Description:
Right there, in the middle?
Last edited by Dr.Dork; Dec 21, 2012 at 03:41 AM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Gens Ace, Turnigy, Turnigy Nano-Tech Sky lipo, etc. What's Your Preference? jlloyd1995 Batteries and Chargers 133 May 14, 2015 10:53 PM
Sold 2 turnigy motors 2 turnigy esc's crashnburn69 Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 4 Oct 13, 2012 11:05 AM
For Sale Turnigy 2x 3s 1000 mah and 2s 1000 mah and Turnigy 2s/3s Lipo charger. Falconpunch Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 1 Mar 18, 2012 09:47 PM
Discussion Turnigy or Turnigy Nanotech lawguy14 Batteries and Chargers 4 Mar 15, 2012 08:48 AM