Feb 01, 2017, 12:44 PM

Trading offer

Guy's this spontaneously popped into my mind and it might benefit another fellow pilot and myself.

I had this add up in the classifieds and I just decided to keep it and refused 3 offers by pm because, to be honnest it just wasn't worth parting with it considering the full price I paid and the fact that the bird has never even been binded, hence, it is brand new.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...28brand-new%29

I will consider trades though. I'm looking for something in mint condition that I can just pop in the air along the lines of a Blade 300 cfx, T-rex 250 dfc pro BNF, a Blade 450x v2 (with metal gear servos) etc... I'm open to offers and suggestions.

I want the benefit to be mutual as always when dealing with my fellow pilots .
I thought I'd just put it out there. If anything just PM me about it.

Now, did I fly today, yup! 3 packs so far on my newest and full stock Nano CPS

- SpekBo
Last edited by SpekBo; Feb 01, 2017 at 12:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2017, 12:51 PM
test hovered my 250 indoors after reseting things up.

the tail is twitching back and forward a tiny amount, but dont think theres much i can do about that. it does that in phoenix aswell from time to time. Its most likely the slop in the pitch mechanism. But it holds pretty solid and doesnt bounce anymore.

The difference between 66 on cyclic throw and 70 is huge! had to reduce agility.

Now jsut need to get it outside to test cyclic stability with the larger cyclic throw.
Feb 01, 2017, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmlnoob
This is the end of the Chinese New Year holiday

But this is also a great flying day, got my Trex250 & K110 tuned to my liking, to the point that I can do tictoc with ease, very close to what i do in sim ( actually not ease at all on Trex250, its very scary but can get the nice arc 7 out of 10 attempts )

9 packs on Trex250, 5 packs on K110

and 4 packs on K123 at home before bed time
https://youtu.be/1WQfyW6D47o

Trex150x grounded waiting for feathering shaft replacement it rocketed all the way up to the ceiling on the last night of year of monkey.
-Nice ship; I'm liking the three bladed head...
Last edited by elan; Feb 01, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Feb 01, 2017, 04:15 PM
Let's Go Mets!
I had company in the field I was working in today. A couple were trying (with varying degrees of success) to fly a drone. It was a decent looking one as well. I worked round them and watched them crash it about 4 times before going to the other end of the field to have my lunch and put 2 packs through both the Super Nano and the 977.

There was very little wind today, for a change but it was still very cold.
Feb 01, 2017, 05:56 PM
Hello guy's !

I just flew 3 packs on my Microheli'd 130x ...in the living room, hahaha!!!

Lot's of fun, lot's of fun...
Here's the vid of one of the flights as well...hahaha!!!

Blade 130x tamed flight in the living room (4 min 12 sec)
Feb 01, 2017, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpekBo
Hello guy's !

I just flew 3 packs on my Microheli'd 130x ...in the living room, hahaha!!!

Lot's of fun, lot's of fun...
Here's the vid of one of the flights as well...hahaha!!!

https://youtu.be/nVl4zM90RGU
Great flying my friend.....I'd like one of those with a BO105 body it.
Feb 01, 2017, 11:46 PM
Check my blog....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi46
I had company in the field I was working in today. A couple were trying (with varying degrees of success) to fly a drone. It was a decent looking one as well. I worked round them and watched them crash it about 4 times before going to the other end of the field to have my lunch and put 2 packs through both the Super Nano and the 977.

There was very little wind today, for a change but it was still very cold.
How does one manage to crash a drone? From day one with my X8C type drone I have never crashed it? Sure, if doing stunts with a warp quad or stuff (or runs out of electrickery) .... but standard ones seem pretty yawn-able? If someone cant fly a quad, they shouldn't really be flying anything
Feb 01, 2017, 11:50 PM
Let's Go Mets!
I think they were complete novices. I considered stopping to talk but I didn't want to intrude on their fun
Feb 02, 2017, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsound
The difference between 66 on cyclic throw and 70 is huge! had to reduce agility.
I bet the cyclic throw in your FC = "flight response" in Gpro or "cycling reponse" in GRS, i now tends to set the "cyclic response" low and increase the agility.

For example, on the Gpro for my Trex250:
Flight response = 63
Flight agility = 85

on the GRS for Trex150x:
Cyclic response = 35
Cyclic roll rate =55

This give me precise controls without losing the agility, which is important i think for a nice beautiful arc when flipping or tictoc

You might give it a try my friend.
Feb 02, 2017, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getto Bird
Great flying my friend.....I'd like one of those with a BO105 body it.
Thanks buddy !
Feb 02, 2017, 08:23 AM
- Getto Bird

Just yesterday one of those 130x Redbull BO105 slipped trough my fingers.
Someone was quicker than I was.
Feb 02, 2017, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmlnoob
I bet the cyclic throw in your FC = "flight response" in Gpro or "cycling reponse" in GRS, i now tends to set the "cyclic response" low and increase the agility.

For example, on the Gpro for my Trex250:
Flight response = 63
Flight agility = 85

on the GRS for Trex150x:
Cyclic response = 35
Cyclic roll rate =55

This give me precise controls without losing the agility, which is important i think for a nice beautiful arc when flipping or tictoc

You might give it a try my friend.
Hi xmlnoob, thanks for the info.

Im using a kbar so i think its a bit different in setup. The cyclic is setup by doing measurements and putting them into the software, it then works out the ideal cyclic throw (or gain or whatever its looking for) for kbar its wanting 8 degrees. how much this translates to in actual flight i dont know but thats how the setup wants it. I must not have been accurate with my measurements last time and ended up with 81. this caused binding so i reduced it.

My agility was all the way up at 110 which seemed to suggest not enough cyclic through.

Now its reset up to 70 with good measurements theres no binding, infact i might be able to up the cyclic ring aswell as i can see it severally limiting cyclic at full collective.

The agility as far as i know just controls the flip/roll rate. theres also style which goes from vivid through to precise, but to be honest i dont think anywone really knows what that does. Im on precise just because i like preciseness.

I flew for an hour on the sim practicing terrible circles, just cant get on with the sim and its delayed response.. finally started getting i. aswell as the usual piro flip practice and inverted hovering.

The worry is that ive gotten used to the funky delay and now ill be flying too far ahead of the real thing
Feb 02, 2017, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpekBo
- Getto Bird

Just yesterday one of those 130x Redbull BO105 slipped trough my fingers.
Someone was quicker than I was.
-Aww man, hate when that happens.
Feb 02, 2017, 02:12 PM
Let's Go Mets!
It was too wet n windy today but my craving had to be satisfied.

I snuck into the customer's big feed store and put 2 packs through the Super Nano at lunch. Then back out like the proverbial RC Ninja (tm)
Feb 02, 2017, 03:21 PM
rc user
rossi- ALT0153

Quick Reply