Jul 23, 2017, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ferret
I spent most of the afternoon messing with the 130x which decided once again to develop a full bodily shake up and down. its like the thing is having a seizure.
have you checked your tail feathers? usually up and down shakes are related to an out of balance tail... (could be bearings, binding etc.) the smaller helis show problems much worse than the bigger ones, but problems are problems
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2017, 12:11 AM
i should mention it comes an goes and some times goes when i cycle the cp in flight
Jul 24, 2017, 12:11 AM
brand new tail feathers
Jul 24, 2017, 12:17 AM
10 packs on mcpx. Then 3 packs on trex 250 dfc. On 4th pack noticed tail barely spins when I was trying to spool up. And found out front torque tube gear doesn't hold. Lucky it didn't happened in the air....
Jul 24, 2017, 12:19 AM
On mcpx full body shake happens if main shaft is split or getting weaker.
Jul 24, 2017, 07:56 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
i should mention it comes an goes and some times goes when i cycle the cp in flight
-Are the tail blades too tight or maybe the spindle shaft is too tight?
Jul 24, 2017, 07:43 PM
I secured the 3 in 1 it was loose also I cleaed the elevator servo using a fine artist paint brush and alcho hol it was verry dirty I had the motor out at the time. pluss i used my fine airbrush mand blasted it with high pressure 60 psi of alchohol then i did a quick hover and it seemed to go away . only problem now is themotor mount is shot. I forget which motor i got but its kind of just like the mh motor and the spindle ear didnt mesh up corectly with the maingear . it was to loose so i sloted the holes anyway the motor mount had a crack in it si I ordered a new frame also my cheesy plastic tail servo mount and boom support is damaged so I ordered a mh tb and a mh servo mount for the stock servo. I think i will go ahead and replace the elevator servo when i get the new frame. this 130 is getting to be almost as expencive as building a new trex 450.

btw 1 flight on the 100 to windy it gort blown all over then 1 flight with the much better powered v977 , I was going to fly the 450x but i figured i wood cheat death and save it in 1 piece for a calmer evening. the 450x doesn't just crash on the lawn and fly again. anyway as far as i am concearned the 130 is worth it. when it flies right its a sweet heli. I still want a 700 size heli
Jul 25, 2017, 02:20 PM
just ordered some new bec thingies for my 3 i 1 board pluss i ordered a set of the 8 pronged circuit thingies for the esc part that i swapped from one board to the other so in a couple of days for the cost of a few dollars ishould have 2 working 3 in 1s i should be posting this to the i cant stop buying helicopter thread lol I have probably spent enough monet on this 130x to start a 700 build but then I cant realy fly a 700 in the front yard can i
Jul 25, 2017, 02:55 PM
Thread OP
FF, no you can't :-)
Jul 25, 2017, 07:50 PM
3 flawless flights with the 450x that hovers in one spot hands off getting use to the cp stick this little bird has some power
Jul 25, 2017, 07:52 PM
MAN LIKES 3GX for TREX 800 DFC. (9 min 48 sec)
this guys crazy lol but my kind of guy lol
whats 3gx??? sounds complicated
Jul 25, 2017, 07:56 PM
Heligamist
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_FwNbP6C-o this guys crazy lol but my kind of guy lol
whats 3gx??? sounds complicated
I have an even older 3G if you'd like one.
Jul 26, 2017, 03:08 PM
what is a 3g?
Jul 26, 2017, 03:20 PM
Heligamist
Quote:
what is a 3g?
Oh now you're just baiting us. Like you really don't know.
Jul 26, 2017, 03:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
Oh now you're just baiting us. Like you really don't know.
-He might not; his knowledge base can be streaky, but what he knows, he knows :-)

Quick Reply