Chromed Aluminum Vents - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by sleepwalker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 03, 2012, 03:45 PM
Trader Rating: 57
Registered User
sleepwalker's Avatar

Chromed Aluminum Vents

These are 1 1/2" and 1" chromed round aluminum vents.Use to let air into your hull or to let heat out.These have tabs on the back that secure them in the holes you cut for them.There's four 1 1/2" at $3.00 + shipping each and six 1" at $2.00+ shipping each.Will sell all together for $25 shipped in the US
Last edited by sleepwalker; Apr 06, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: changed price
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This vent or this vent? Air cooling LaurenceGough Mini Helis 45 Aug 12, 2008 09:55 PM
Open frame aluminum/chrome ? evdo The Builders Workshop 7 Dec 13, 2005 10:25 PM
chrome or aluminum spinner Starduster Scale Kit/Scratch Built 5 Sep 28, 2003 10:43 PM
chrome or aluminum spinner Starduster Electric Plane Talk 2 Sep 27, 2003 08:21 PM
Anyone have interference problems with aluminum or chrome covering RobZ Fuel Plane Talk 8 Sep 26, 2002 06:14 PM