New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 01, 2012, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by kenfrisbee
Beginner Pilot
Discussion

Craigslist ads are fun

It's really interesting to do a search for "helicopter" on your local craigslist. So many people there try to sell their used heli's for retail or more!!!

Today I saw an ad for a Blade 120SR "with upgrades" for $225 and another for 2 coax heli's for ONLY $500!!!!! Ummmmm, good luck with that
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 09:37 PM
Find More Posts by krauley
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfrisbee View Post
It's really interesting to do a search for "helicopter" on your local craigslist. So many people there try to sell their used heli's for retail or more!!!

Today I saw an ad for a Blade 120SR "with upgrades" for $225 and another for 2 coax heli's for ONLY $500!!!!! Ummmmm, good luck with that
when i first was getting started back a few months ago i also thought about trying to find a local used heli and everything i saw seemed to be a few years old tech a present prices, needless to say these people were way to proud of there stuff then i was willing to pay.