This thread is privately moderated by noppita, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 01, 2012, 12:36 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
Sold

Quad frame for sale, design and cut by Noppita

I design and cut this frame for testing and fly for 5 flights. I am selling this frame as used frame with very low price. If interested, please send email to noppita@hotmail.com with your address, i will tell you the shipping cost. Usually around 15-25 dollars.

i AM ASKING FOR 20 US DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING COST

reference link
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1623251.

check out my other frame.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=270920

you will get everything in this photo
Name: 20120401_102314.jpg
Views: 173
Size: 188.7 KB
Description:

This photo is just to show, you will only get the frame, not controller, not motor, nothing else.
Name: 20120328_235342.jpg
Views: 153
Size: 179.3 KB
Description:
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2012, 12:54 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Ill take it if u could just send me ur PP info i will send u the cash!!!
Apr 01, 2012, 01:09 AM
Thread OP
PP = paypal ?

my paypal is blueskyseller@hotmail.com

what is your address? so i can tell you the shipping cost. the shipping cost should not be more than 20 us dollar.
Apr 01, 2012, 01:34 AM
Thread OP
pending user paypal.
Apr 01, 2012, 02:54 AM
Trader Rating: 0

should wake up earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppita
pending user paypal.
20 usd.....I wanna it too...let me know if the other user donīt want it.

Address: 23740 Spain

Saludos,
Jose
Apr 01, 2012, 02:58 AM
Thread OP
Doblao,

right, 20 us dollar plus shipping. it is used frame from my design and testing, so very low price. let give the other user couple hours and then i will let you know again.
Apr 01, 2012, 03:13 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Neat looking frame, I know this is FS, but can I ask what the booms are made of?
Apr 01, 2012, 03:15 AM
Thread OP
aluminum square 12 mm (anodized to color)
Apr 01, 2012, 03:18 AM
Thread OP
look like people are interested in this frame. I design and cut this frame and planning to make some more for selling in near future. I want to make it less weight and easy to use. The price will be also low but little higher than this used frame that i am selling. The design and hole distance mount was for MK fc. I know that dji FC does not require hole to install, it used tape to mount the fc on the frame. If someone can give me the hole mounting distance for other fc, i then can design and cut the fc mount plate to fit all fc. The center plate is made of 2 mm epoxy sheet and spray paint in black color.
Apr 01, 2012, 03:34 AM

board size

Quote:
look like people are interested in this frame. I design and cut this frame and planning to make some more for selling in near future. I want to make it less weight and easy to use. The price will be also low but little higher than this used frame that i am selling. The design and hole distance mount was for MK fc. I know that dji FC does not require hole to install, it used tape to mount the fc on the frame. If someone can give me the hole mounting distance for other fc, i then can design and cut the fc mount plate to fit all fc. The center plate is made of 2 mm epoxy sheet and spray paint in black color.
I think 36,5 mm boards (miniwii,afros) have 30,5 mm space between holes...pic of naze for You to check,
Saludos,
Jose
Apr 01, 2012, 03:52 AM
Thread OP
ok, thank you much, i will design and cut for next one.

miniwii and afros has 30.5 mm space between holes.
MK has 45 mm
DJI does not require holes
anything else?
Apr 01, 2012, 05:05 AM

clocking

Quote:
Doblao,

right, 20 us dollar plus shipping. it is used frame from my design and testing, so very low price. let give the other user couple hours and then i will let you know again.
Offer retired. Hope next one has better luck
Last edited by Doblao; Apr 01, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: i like formality
Apr 01, 2012, 09:54 AM
I want it if you still have it. please PM me
Apr 01, 2012, 10:56 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblao
Offer retired. Hope next one has better luck

Doblao

ok, Psycho4Quad fail to reply my email and not post response in the rcg. so the next offer go to Doblao and i check the shipping cost to Spain, is 18 dollar, so the total is 38 us dollars for this used quad.

if yes, pay to paypal blueskyseller@hotmail.com

and email me at noppita@hotmail.com

if not, go to the next one
Apr 01, 2012, 11:20 AM
Trader Rating: 27
IF you still have it, i'll take it.

Quick Reply