Old Nov 04, 2001, 08:17 PM
Find More Posts by FlyingKiwi

rc microlight plans

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if you can help me. I'm looking for some plans for a 2 channel microlight. I remember seeing the plans & "how-to build" on a website somewhere, but can't remember for the life of me where that was... Basically this thing looked like a delta kite with the gear on a free-swinging arm below (controlled by servo) - can anyone help???

Cheers
Andrew
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2001, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by Gene Bond
Crash Master
This it? Moogallo!
Old Nov 04, 2001, 08:39 PM
Find More Posts by FlyingKiwi
Similar - kite was pretty much the same - cept' that it was a pusher & it was ...ugly....
Old Nov 05, 2001, 02:24 AM
Find More Posts by Kevin Murray
There is one that flys at the fly-ins in my area that's a pusher. Much larger than the one shown in the picture.
It's very ugly, mabey that's the one that you are talking about.
Looks like a witch flying a broom.
Old May 27, 2009, 06:13 AM
Find More Posts by Airboatflyingshp
Search for the name Rollogo and team up with kneeboy in IC sport https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6#post12318586