New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2012, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by bjornkipper
Discussion

Cartoon/animated r/c pilots

So is there an on-line shop that specializes in r/c pilots of the caricatural/cartoon nature..yes, i have come across a few of these here and there, but not at all what i am looking for; ex: mickey mouse r/c pilot etc...not neccesarily cartoon figures from any comics though. Basically i have been looking around toy stores for suitable heads/funny figures, but this is far from an easy task. I just don`t think all those ordinary r/c pilots are as appealing to me. They more often than not look way too serious, while i`m having so much fun controlling/piloting them ;-)
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 06:30 AM
Find More Posts by bjornkipper
So i have spent a few hours browsing the web, and yes there are some very interesting subjects around, including those of porco rosso, dastardly racers, and last but not least.. keyword: BOOBLEHEAD!!! The bobbleheads are very much within the category that i am looking for, and there are many varieties, and most important, they are all caricatures! As far as i can see, try visiting entertainmentearth.com. They have a huge selection. I think i will go for either beavis or butthead...maybe both, haha.
Old Apr 01, 2012, 09:40 AM
Find More Posts by Stuart A
You know nothing....
I have got to get me a Porco.One of these days I'll build his plane.My granddaughter loves Ghibli films
Stuart
Old Apr 03, 2012, 09:22 AM
Find More Posts by dedStik
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
I'd like to have a pilot that waves his hands wildly in the air while flying.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 10:34 AM
Find More Posts by epoxyearl
Bellanca Kruesmaster
Closest I ever came,I sawed the head off a pilot,glued it on a servo wheel and put the servo back in the bust. "wyed" into the rudder,he moved his head,as if looking that way.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New Builders are appearing.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:07 PM
Find More Posts by Carlos230023
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupot46 View Post
I have got to get me a Porco.One of these days I'll build his plane.My granddaughter loves Ghibli films
Stuart
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1352881

The savoia s21. Porco style, enjoy .

CJ
Old Apr 19, 2012, 09:43 PM
Find More Posts by Dereck
Visitor from Reality
'Cedric' could pull it off here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fun-pilot-Ce...item3a64027681

Even better, Pete sells them painted, which is good for people with painting talent like mine...

D
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:57 PM
Find More Posts by Rusty-Gunn
My plans are in my blog
For smaller planes one can use Pez dispencer heads.