Mar 30, 2012, 08:00 PM
Volts>amps
Thread OP
Discussion

Extreme flight at SEFF

I'm jealous that you guys get to see/play with some of the new EF frames.

You guys better enjoy them!
Pantera, laser, 60" MXS and maybe a 78"MXS. Wonder if some of the larger extra's are going to be shown.
Last edited by stgdz; Mar 30, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2012, 07:30 PM
I think I'll be buying a Laser there if he has them.
Latest blog entry: Czech Mate Motor/Cowl
Apr 02, 2012, 01:59 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
Did they have airframes for sale last year? I was thinking about getting my first Extreme Flight plane and would love to take one home..... and save a bit on shipping.
Apr 02, 2012, 02:36 PM
I don't remember, but I know Chris H. was saying they were going to try to have the Laser for sale at SEFF, so my fingers are crossed.
Latest blog entry: Czech Mate Motor/Cowl
Apr 02, 2012, 05:32 PM
MN WATTS Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmoose
I don't remember, but I know Chris H. was saying they were going to try to have the Laser for sale at SEFF, so my fingers are crossed.
Hmm I'l have to see if I can scrape up some cash to buy a Laser if they do have them there.

Dang you Moose. Where is that 12 step group?

Steve
Apr 03, 2012, 07:08 PM
Well, nothing else you can always stop by their place on the way back (well, depending on when you leave). Heck, if you wanted I could always arrange to pick one up for you at their shop and deliver it for you to Seff but in truth I'm sure they would do the same for you.
Apr 05, 2012, 02:50 PM
You could also request something be brought down to SEFF as we have done that many times in the past. As long as it is in stock it isn't a problem....
Apr 05, 2012, 03:14 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR289
You could also request something be brought down to SEFF as we have done that many times in the past. As long as it is in stock it isn't a problem....
I've sent them an email, but haven't gotten a response.
Apr 05, 2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmsy
I've sent them an email, but haven't gotten a response.
Curtis usually takes care of emails but he isn't here this week.... sorry about that.
Apr 09, 2012, 04:38 PM
MN WATTS Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR289
Any word on the Laser? I need to plan my packing and maybe leave some room
Apr 09, 2012, 07:25 PM
We shall serve the Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintauri
Any word on the Laser? I need to plan my packing and maybe leave some room
Leave the Ninja....take home a new Laser!
Problem solved!!!!

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Apr 09, 2012, 07:42 PM
MN WATTS Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsflyer
Leave the Ninja....take home a new Laser!
Problem solved!!!!

McD
While that might make for some good space on the way home he's traveling in the other vehicle which is actually his. So no only would he be mad he'd most likely call in his vehicle as stolen and that would make for a fun trip through Tennessee and Illinois not to mention other states.
Apr 12, 2012, 09:09 AM
Team Horizon Hobby
NEW AIRPLANES!
Apr 16, 2012, 02:42 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
You guys better start praying for the Laser container as I think the recent sale wiped everything else out!
Apr 16, 2012, 02:47 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
I got in on that Sale!

Quick Reply