Thread Tools
Old Apr 19, 2012, 01:03 PM
Fubar 123 is offline
Find More Posts by Fubar 123
Registered User
Fubar 123's Avatar
Drewl ,
Looking good................... Fuz' s good too !
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2012, 04:28 PM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
I think I'm Mode 2
Bakkie's Avatar
I know what you mean by "soft spot" I haven't even seen her yet and I already have a soft spot for her too!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 04:51 PM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkie View Post
I know what you mean by "soft spot" I haven't even seen her yet and I already have a soft spot for her too!
Hehehe
I'll put an extra layer of Kevlar in your lay-up....
Just in case!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:00 PM
layer is offline
Find More Posts by layer
Registered User
layer's Avatar
J, did U say: I´ll put an extra LAYER....?

Should I by a glass bubble fish tank?

Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:16 PM
geoffers0_0 is offline
Find More Posts by geoffers0_0
I'd rather be.....
geoffers0_0's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannlochner View Post
Hehehe
If I had my way...
She would probably be called Black beard!
But, the kids called her Lilly

But never fear, we also have a dog called...
"Spotty"
I bet this is what Lilly was thinking
Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:17 PM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
I think I'm Mode 2
Bakkie's Avatar
Looks like this thread is going to the dogs
Old Apr 19, 2012, 08:46 PM
surfimp is offline
Find More Posts by surfimp
Piscine Promulgator
surfimp's Avatar
Dangit Bakkie work on that Fish, I wanna see you shred it up at Maitlands with that thing!! There's bushes that need trimming for crissakes

Steve
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:42 PM
Zenmaniac is offline
Find More Posts by Zenmaniac
Building with TLAR precision
Zenmaniac's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfimp View Post
Dangit Bakkie work on that Fish, I wanna see you shred it up at Maitlands with that thing!! There's bushes that need trimming for crissakes

Steve
And the 'keep it light' is just as important to keep your friends out of the hospital!!!!

-= Dave
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:37 AM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac View Post
And the 'keep it light' is just as important to keep your friends out of the hospital!!!!

-= Dave
Yeah!
Those 1.2kg Migs draw blood when they hit you!
I've got the scars from Bakkie's en-devours to learn to fly behind himself...
Old Apr 20, 2012, 05:30 PM
johannlochner is offline
Find More Posts by johannlochner
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Since Bakkie and Sean are both involved with organising the Iron Man triathlon event.....
It's been so quiet!

I have to make a special (separate) mould for the nose cone,
So the dog and I retreated to the garage.....
It's all pretty and shiny!
Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:25 PM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
I think I'm Mode 2
Bakkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannlochner View Post
Since Bakkie and Sean are both involved with organising the Iron Man triathlon event.....
It's been so quiet!
I'm still here
Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:27 PM
surfimp is offline
Find More Posts by surfimp
Piscine Promulgator
surfimp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkie View Post
I'm still here
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfimp View Post
Dangit Bakkie there's bushes that need trimming for crissakes


Steve
Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:32 PM
Bakkie is offline
Find More Posts by Bakkie
I think I'm Mode 2
Bakkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfimp View Post


Steve
Steve man I really enjoyed your VTPR "demo" video it was awesome.... can't wait to get to the slope and try some of those moves especially that stall turn into invert... that is such a cool move can't believe I never thought of that I called Sean straight away..... I am itching to fly but will only be able to get to the slope in May due to Ironman South Africa.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:09 PM
surfimp is offline
Find More Posts by surfimp
Piscine Promulgator
surfimp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakkie View Post
Steve man I really enjoyed your VTPR "demo" video it was awesome.... can't wait to get to the slope and try some of those moves especially that stall turn into invert... that is such a cool move can't believe I never thought of that I called Sean straight away..... I am itching to fly but will only be able to get to the slope in May due to Ironman South Africa.
Ah, well I learned that trick from the real masters, Eric Poulain and Rémi Le Besque of Brittany!

Respectfully suggest you study this vid in its entirety. Get a pint and some popcorn, it's 22min long!

Ménez-Hom 2005 (22 min 50 sec)


Steve
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:10 PM
surfimp is offline
Find More Posts by surfimp
Piscine Promulgator
surfimp's Avatar

Oh look you just have to cover it!


Johann look you could've saved yourself a lot of work; does that cauldron of yours provide timetravel to 1990?

Steve


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion First Fun Fly of the year at Hartford Pa. 3/16, 3/17, 3/18. 2012 Curt S Electric Flight Events 0 Mar 14, 2012 12:08 PM
Contest 2012 New Years Day Postal Contest Mr B.... Sailplane Events 115 Jan 08, 2012 12:38 PM
Contest 2012 New Years Postal Contest Mr B.... Thermal 1 Dec 27, 2011 10:03 PM
Discussion 2012 the year of the Hypothecation event bubble bursting making sub prime look small treehog Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Dec 17, 2011 07:59 PM