Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
View Poll Results: Do you think the people who voted "No Option" have a legitimate argument?
No 6 60.00%
Yes 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Mar 30, 2012, 09:46 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
freechip's Avatar
Which is what VP?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2012, 09:48 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
Which is what VP?
Reread the Poll Question.

VP
Mar 30, 2012, 10:14 AM
Registered User
seefest's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hanson
How did you gain your knowledge on the DX18?
Spektrum site

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...rodId=SPM18000

Plus Andy has mentioned the inactivity will be configurable.

I have to admit, if it has a selling price of $800, thats going to be one hell of a bargain. It will be available at other online sites for probably $650 or so.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:00 AM
Registered User
richard hanson's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by seefest
Spektrum site

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...rodId=SPM18000

Plus Andy has mentioned the inactivity will be configurable.

I have to admit, if it has a selling price of $800, thats going to be one hell of a bargain. It will be available at other online sites for probably $650 or so.
Andy said that ?
I guess I will have to report him---
Mar 30, 2012, 11:11 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
freechip's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Pete
Reread the Poll Question.
VP
I did VP, why would anyone need an argument if he voted NO OPTION simply because they don't like you and wanted to mess with you and the results of the poll, this is just another messed up thread/poll of yours.

There is something wrong with polls when the originator also votes.

Race horse owner betting on his horse or against it, either way it's not right and so is doing it here. Last you will here of me on any of your thread so you should be happy about that even if you're not with your radio and looking forward to the new update.

PS: not allowing DX8 owners to "Configure" the "Inactivity Alarm" as they see appropriate? No of us here are responsible for this, barking up the wrong tree.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:19 AM
Closed Account
I did think I needed an argument for voting no based on the fact that I have already told you, I did so to go against you and mess with you poll. I also did the same here and have no shame in doing so.

It's not like this is of great importance anyways it's just another one of your poll to try and convince the manufacturer to change something you don't like like you very famous trim thread..
Mar 30, 2012, 11:35 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
I did VP, why would anyone need an argument if he voted NO OPTION simply because they don't like you and wanted to mess with you and the results of the poll, this is just another messed up thread/poll of yours.

There is something wrong with polls when the originator also votes.

Race horse owner betting on his horse or against it, either way it's not right and so is doing it here. Last you will here of me on any of your thread so you should be happy about that even if you're not with your radio and looking forward to the new update.

PS: not allowing DX8 owners to "Configure" the "Inactivity Alarm" as they see appropriate? No of us here are responsible for this, barking up the wrong tree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCing
I did think I needed an argument for voting no based on the fact that I have already told you, I did so to go against you and mess with you poll. I also did the same here and have no shame in doing so.

It's not like this is of great importance anyways it's just another one of your poll to try and convince the manufacturer to change something you don't like like you very famous trim thread..
Okay, so again, "Voting For Spite" is "Not Legitimate". Now we are getting somehere, anyone else?

VP
Mar 30, 2012, 11:44 AM
Closed Account
If I had voted NO OPTION and said it's because it cost too much then this would of been not a legitimate excuse.

My excuse of voting NO to spite you is the truth and it's legit.

I will follow FC on this one and say goodbye.

PS: Enjoying every second my radio is on, NANNY ALARM AND TRIM included. Never met someone who buys a radio he doesn't like TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess it's all on you since you bought two.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:46 AM
Registered User
seefest's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hanson
Andy said that ?
I guess I will have to report him---
Andy's smart enough to not get himself into any trouble.....with Spek or RCG's.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:48 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCing
If I had voted NO OPTION and said it's because it cost too much then this would of been not a legitimate excuse.

My excuse of voting NO to spite you is the truth and it's legit.

I will follow FC on this one and say goodbye.

PS: Enjoying every second my radio is on, NANNY ALARM AND TRIM included. Never met someone who buys a radio he doesn't like TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess it's all on you since you bought two.
The "Inactivity Alarm" was never an obvious issue with the first DX8 at the time. There have been many issues I cant seem to recall now, but nonetheless the DX8 definitely started out on the "Wrong Foot". Thanks for reiterating about your "Spiteful Vote" and reinforcing my stance.

VP
Mar 30, 2012, 12:01 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by seefest
Andy's smart enough to not get himself into any trouble.....with Spek or RCG's.
Like a "Politician"!

VP


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product What do you think of an Aluminum center hub design YES / NO gtxkid Multirotor Drone Talk 2 Mar 11, 2012 08:48 PM
Discussion For whom do you cast your vote? WOOF! UlteriorModem Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 Mar 02, 2012 02:19 PM
Discussion Anyone have a Devo 8, what do you think of it? NorCalMatCat Radios 11 Nov 15, 2011 02:56 AM
Discussion You think Quad, Hexa, Octo, Y6 is cool? I think I have you beat... BayAreaCrasher Multirotor Drone Talk 9 Oct 28, 2011 04:35 AM
Poll What do you think is the worst part about this hobby? Vote two choices please. stuntflier91 Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 36 Feb 12, 2009 09:43 PM