Thread Tools
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:24 AM
DoctorAudio is offline
Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
I'm not that genius,Lol! jsflyrv had told me to ask for you for good help.Anyway, my Quadrino was not arrived yet....Don't worry, i'll bother you later when i got it
thanks
AC
hahahah.
Yes, JsflyRV told me that you may need help.
When your ready, you can contact me thru here, Skype, Goggle or thru the Quadrino Webex program.
I can have you hook up you quad to your computer and set up you quad Quadrino so it flies perfect. While doing this, I also explain all the options and what they are for.
I have been helping FlyingEinstein for about 4 months now.
It gives me something to do, it is fun to meet all of you.
I haven't met anyone I wouldn't fly with yet?
What I do for him is?
He has a regular job.
After many nights of conversating with him, I decided to help him with his product.
Now, I am not getting paid by him.
This is a service I offer to you all, for the hobby.And Free!
I have 8 quadrino boards in all.
USA made and support is just un-heard of in this day.
But to make it much easier than it is, for a noobie to multiwii.
Last edited by DoctorAudio; Nov 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:10 PM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Just get some assemblage with motors, still waiting from postman for Quadrino FC...and Doctor audio assistance Actually, It's look....terrible!
AC
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:34 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
Just get some assemblage with motors, still waiting from postman for Quadrino FC...and Doctor audio assistance Actually, It's look....terrible!
AC
This is scary...!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:40 PM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Eric, it would be nice if you can made some taller skid to compensate larger blades.Big is always beautiful,
AC
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:42 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
Eric, it would be nice if you can made some taller skid to compensate larger blades.Big is always beautiful,
AC
I just hope you will not experience too much torque and have too much twist in the tail.
Yes i could get you taller landing for sure.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:54 PM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I just hope you will not experience too much torque and have too much twist in the tail.
Yes i could get you taller landing for sure.
That's what i'm thinking about making the tail assembly more stiffer, maybe with some CF sheets.There will be more torque but low rpm as i want to build it for FPV with heavy load, not insane flight as Warthox , things i can never realize.
I'm going to swap the entire head with Xaircraft parts with CF tube motor mount to have a wider "point of view" for onboard camera.Will show you again some terrible pics later.
AC
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Just try to put XA head inside.Front arms will have two positions to choose as stock XA frame is foldable.Not calculate yet difference weight with stock head frame but at least, CF frame will give more strenght & save some weight, i think. Now it does looks like spaceship Vtail....Lot of fun tho!
Could be transform in Hexa Vtail too (last pic).
AC
Last edited by Alwayscrash; Nov 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:04 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
Just try to put XA head inside.Front arms will have two positions to choose as stock XA frame is foldable.Not calculate yet difference weight with stock head frame but at least, CF frame will give more strenght & save some weight, i think. Now it does looks like spaceship Vtail....Lot of fun tho!
Could be transform in Hexa Vtail too (last pic).
AC
That is thinking outside the box!!!
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:05 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
(i am crying in a corner of my basement)
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:27 PM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
One thing is.. You ditch the strongest part of the frame.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:50 PM
NaterPin is offline
Find More Posts by NaterPin
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
(i am crying in a corner of my basement)
Want to make me a folding fpv spyder frame......."there that's better", "don't cry"
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:38 AM
DoctorAudio is offline
Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
[QUOTE=Dialfonzo;23331467](i am crying in a corner of my basement)[/QUOTE

He should cry!
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:48 AM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
(i am crying in a corner of my basement)
Stop crying, how was the cost for a Vtail 500 (also bigger than 500 will be appreciated) CF frame with taller skids & larger motor mount?
AC
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:03 AM
Dialfonzo is offline
Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
Stop crying, how was the cost for a Vtail 500 (also bigger than 500 will be appreciated) CF frame with taller skids & larger motor mount?
AC
Not sure I understand the whole sentence.
VTail 500mm is 95$ as the first post say :-)

I was thinking of a tube version.
Bigger..!
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:35 AM
Alwayscrash is offline
Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Not sure I understand the whole sentence.
VTail 500mm is 95$ as the first post say :-)

I was thinking of a tube version.
Bigger..!
I mean 550~600 size, all CF not g10. Tube will be better for all motor arms and Vtail assembly.
AC


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Bledi-DiaLFonZo Copter VTail HUNTER 400 CANOPY + Addons Innerbreed Multirotor Talk 42 Sep 20, 2013 10:41 PM