Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 30, 2012, 02:28 PM
Designer
superdave42's Avatar
Very cool guys, nice work on this one. I've always loved the Hunter Killer look., sure looks far better than my Viper Recon.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2012, 02:31 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave42
Very cool guys, nice work on this one. I've always loved the Hunter Killer look., sure looks far better than my Viper Recon.
Thanks a lot Dave..
Mar 30, 2012, 02:33 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bledi
If your board is this one you have motors numbers. Look at the second post to know how to connect

Perfect, Thanks. Now it is time to get a nap in and then get to work on this beast.
Mar 30, 2012, 02:34 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
Perfect, Thanks. Now it is time to get a nap in and then get to work on this beast.
You can say it..
I did a good job on the little v-tail drawing for pinout..
Mar 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Yes you did!!!!!
Mar 30, 2012, 02:46 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Tres Wright's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Lettering will never face down... since that way the air would push the copter to the ground..
It would still lift but it would be a lot less efficient (assuming the rotation direction was correct per your diagram). The blade pitch is the same angle whether the text on the prop is up or down. For example, people put their props on planes backwards all the time (by accident), the planes still fly but they are woefully underpowered because the airfoil shape on the prop blades is reversed even though the pitch angle is the same. So basically on a v-tail the rear motors are in a pusher configuration, the motor shafts point downward but the props face upward. No problem, good to know these things before jumping into assembly
Mar 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres Wright
It would still lift but it would be a lot less efficient (assuming the rotation direction was correct per your diagram). The blade pitch is the same angle whether the text on the prop is up or down. For example, people put their props on planes backwards all the time (by accident), the planes still fly but they are woefully underpowered because the airfoil shape on the prop blades is reversed even though the pitch angle is the same. So basically on a v-tail the rear motors are in a pusher configuration, the motor shafts point downward but the props face upward. No problem, good to know these things before jumping into assembly
I assume that the one who put the prop reverse did also reverse the motor..

Your right..
Mar 30, 2012, 02:51 PM
Registered User
Bledi's Avatar
Tc3win : we want pictures and video ! You are the first so you must do it
Mar 30, 2012, 02:52 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bledi
Tc3win : we want pictures and video ! You are the first so you must do it
Correction - Second..

But we still want plenty of pictures and video..
Mar 30, 2012, 02:55 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
i am trying to get any of my boards to update, having problems with updating to 2.0 also need to get so e sleep, worked all night. and still awake. after nap will build and get working and take pics and video.
Mar 30, 2012, 02:56 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Tres Wright's Avatar
Sorry if you posted this already (I looked and didn't see it), but what is the bare frame weight on the 400 size?

Also just curious, are there colors available other than black/ red/ yellow? I already ordered mine in black/ red, but was just wondering for future frame orders
Mar 30, 2012, 02:59 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres Wright
Sorry if you posted this already (I looked and didn't see it), but what is the bare frame weight on the 400 size?

Also just curious, are there colors available other than black/ red/ yellow? I already ordered mine in black/ red, but was just wondering for future frame orders
We are working on getting colors from the supplier.. but no word yet.
Mar 30, 2012, 03:01 PM
Registered User
Bledi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
Correction - Second..
No Johnny was present at the begging of the developpement. He is number 0
Mar 30, 2012, 03:02 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
i am trying to get any of my boards to update, having problems with updating to 2.0 also need to get so e sleep, worked all night. and still awake. after nap will build and get working and take pics and video.
Remember that the Multiwii 2.0 need Arduino 1.0 to work
Mar 30, 2012, 03:02 PM
Registered User
Bledi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo
We are working on getting colors from the supplier.. but no word yet.
Pink ?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Bledi-DiaLFonZo Copter VTail HUNTER 400 CANOPY + Addons Innerbreed Multirotor Drone Talk 42 Sep 20, 2013 09:41 PM