Thread Tools
Jul 23, 2012, 12:27 PM
Registered User
Thanks, Luis! As far as the G10 - I can completely understand it's hard to keep it unscratched. I assumed the scratches were just from shipping, which I figured could be avoided. Nonetheless, I'll probably scratch it up even more myself. It really doesn't detract from the appearance of the quad.

Regarding the motor wires, would moving the post to be centered between the motor and the big slot effect the stiffness of the frame around the motor? If not, that slight difference would allow for the heat shrink bundle more space to bend around the post, it'd be less stress on the wire bundle. I considered drilling a new hole to try it out, but I am lazy.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2012, 02:07 PM
Registered User
Kipkool..

is this with the GP mount sent you ?

Just wondering as I've not received feedback from anyone on those :-)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkool
Inside the Vtail 500, with the Black Keys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2Iv...ayer_embedded#!

Seems to be ready for fpv.
Jul 23, 2012, 03:15 PM
Old Flying Bastard
Kipkool's Avatar
Yep it is.

Flew better than ever ... just before I broke the V separator of the tail because of rear props touching the grass while flying low ^^
This part absorb all the shock on the tail, it's a good thing, it acts like a fuse & protect most important part.

I've asked some spare ones to Dialfonzo, I'm sure I'll break some again.
Jul 23, 2012, 06:29 PM
Registered User
hmm so was it the soft mount ? or the rigid mount ?

So you broke the actual V shape parts ? I guess you answered the question how low can you go :-) ha ha..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkool
Yep it is.

Flew better than ever ... just before I broke the V separator of the tail because of rear props touching the grass while flying low ^^
This part absorb all the shock on the tail, it's a good thing, it acts like a fuse & protect most important part.

I've asked some spare ones to Dialfonzo, I'm sure I'll break some again.
Jul 24, 2012, 01:55 AM
Old Flying Bastard
Kipkool's Avatar
I've misunderstood your first question. Thought you were talking about the thicker plates.
The Gopro is just fixed with the default GP case. I didn't order yet the GP mount yet.

What's the soft & hard ones ? Any pics?
Jul 24, 2012, 01:30 PM
Registered User
ok .. I have you confused :-) .. ( no.. I'm confused)

i see you are in Paris.. so wrong person..

I will dig up some pics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkool
I've misunderstood your first question. Thought you were talking about the thicker plates.
The Gopro is just fixed with the default GP case. I didn't order yet the GP mount yet.

What's the soft & hard ones ? Any pics?
Jul 25, 2012, 02:00 PM
kad
kad
Quad Crasher
kad's Avatar
So, in anticipation of getting one of the mini hunter frames, what do people think a good sized motor to use would be? I see a lot of mini quads & tris running on 2000kv, but I don't know if this will be quite that small, it doesn't appear so from the pic Dial posted with it next to a 500.

-K
Jul 25, 2012, 04:40 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
The picture was with HK10g 2000kv motor on it.



Don't know the weight yet..
Jul 25, 2012, 09:53 PM
Registered User
I'm just getting finished up on my 500. Anyone have setup tips for the Naze 32 MultiWii port?
Jul 25, 2012, 11:27 PM
Registered User

Setting up 500mm Frame


Hi All:

I am having setting up problems with my 500mm frame, I posted the setup at KK board thead as I'm using the FB&FW.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...45151&page=216

Any help from you guys will be appreciated.

Thank-you

Eddie
Jul 26, 2012, 02:53 AM
Registered User
Bledi's Avatar
reply send
Jul 26, 2012, 03:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bledi
reply send
Thanks Bledi,
Will try using a pair of 8x4.7 at the back. At the moment my pitch gyro is giving me problems, have to sort that out before I can test the frame again.

Thanks
Jul 26, 2012, 09:30 AM
Registered User
Hi all,

I love this frame ! here is a picture of mine. I built it yesterday.
I just need to install flight board and propellers

Jul 27, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
does this help..

So I just cleared my schedule :-) ..

will come one of these next..

I will use 1mm G10 to start lets see who that turns out..

its not so mini.. but I think should do well ..

I have all the stuff to get it in the air.. let see if I have the time to build it up..

Luis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kad
So, in anticipation of getting one of the mini hunter frames, what do people think a good sized motor to use would be? I see a lot of mini quads & tris running on 2000kv, but I don't know if this will be quite that small, it doesn't appear so from the pic Dial posted with it next to a 500.

-K
Jul 27, 2012, 01:13 PM
kad
kad
Quad Crasher
kad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh300

I have all the stuff to get it in the air.. let see if I have the time to build it up..
Heheh, I see the Friday reminder was not needed What motors are you going to try? From the size I'm thinking the 2000kv might be the way to go.

-K


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Bledi-DiaLFonZo Copter VTail HUNTER 400 CANOPY + Addons Innerbreed Multirotor Drone Talk 42 Sep 20, 2013 09:41 PM