Hunter-Vtail 400&500 by DialFonzo & Bledi - Page 120 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad
Yup, 3S.

-K
Thanks! I saw that after looking up the motors. Thanks again for your input.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2012, 10:47 PM
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Just get from my best friend Eric for special edition VTAIL 500 3mm CF upper-arms .Built for lasting and torsion free from the maker Dialfonso! Thanks for best gift for XMAS! This frame rocks with every torture in flight.

Hover test:
Dialfonzo VTAIL 500 CF frames, Quadrino zoom FC test hover in tight place (1 min 16 sec)

Thrust test:
Dialfonzo VTAIL500 thrust test (1 min 15 sec)


Merry xmas to all of you
AC
Last edited by Alwayscrash; Dec 26, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Dec 24, 2012, 10:54 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash
Just get from my best friend Eric for special edition VTAIL 500 3mm CF upper-arms .Built for lasting and torsion free from the maker Dialfonso! Thanks for best gift for XMAS! This frame rocks with every torture in flight.
Merry xmas to all of you
AC
Absolutely gorgeous! I may have to inquire about a carbon one as I would prefer it over g10. lol

Hope to see a flight video
Dec 24, 2012, 10:55 PM
Registered User
Sick
Dec 25, 2012, 08:52 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Mouhaha...!
Dec 25, 2012, 09:02 AM
Registered User
Freakazoid's Avatar
Hey Dialfonzo, have you ever considered making a miniature version?
I would love the skid out of a pocket hunter that's scaled down to 5" props.
Nylon spacers, A1510 motors, SimonK suppo 10 ESCs, cheap as beans 35mm miniwii board.
Oh mama, that would be a sweet sweet toy.
Dec 25, 2012, 10:38 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
Hey Dialfonzo, have you ever considered making a miniature version?
I would love the skid out of a pocket hunter that's scaled down to 5" props.
Nylon spacers, A1510 motors, SimonK suppo 10 ESCs, cheap as beans 35mm miniwii board.
Oh mama, that would be a sweet sweet toy.
Dig the forum.. that already exist..
Dec 25, 2012, 11:17 AM
Registered User
Freakazoid's Avatar
The illusive mini I keep reading about?
I assumed the mini is the 400mm version since I cant find any other then 400mm and 500mm.
Ill keep looking.
Dec 25, 2012, 12:52 PM
"you'll play to live "
Alwayscrash's Avatar
Go here for DFQV2-Vtail-283 ( Mini ): http://www.myrcbuild.com/DFQV2-Vtail...ini-_p_81.html
AC
Dec 25, 2012, 12:53 PM
New to Multi rotors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash
Just get from my best friend Eric for special edition VTAIL 500 3mm CF upper-arms .Built for lasting and torsion free from the maker Dialfonso! Thanks for best gift for XMAS! This frame rocks with every torture in flight.
Merry xmas to all of you
AC
nice work AC , lookin good
Dec 25, 2012, 10:07 PM
Registered User
Reginak's Avatar
Is someone selling this as a RTF?
Dec 25, 2012, 10:40 PM
Some call me the other guy!
DoctorAudio's Avatar
I can sell you one, just have to wait tell it gets here to build!
Dec 25, 2012, 11:35 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
The illusive mini I keep reading about?
I assumed the mini is the 400mm version since I cant find any other then 400mm and 500mm.
Ill keep looking.
Sorry.. was away from any PC for a while..
If you still need some infos just let me know..
Dec 26, 2012, 01:04 PM
Registered User
Freakazoid's Avatar
Haha I was too busy killing myself with christmas dinners too.

Motormount hole size would be nice to know.
If my A1510 motors fit in, id have a warthox monster on my hands with that mini hunter.
The A1510 are the same diameter as the HK10G motors, but the HK10G ones are pedestal type and may stick out over the top.
Id also like to know motor to motor distance of the front arms, and perhaps empty weight.
And price, also important kinda.
Last edited by Freakazoid; Dec 26, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
Dec 29, 2012, 08:37 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
What's up guys...
I don't see a lot of pictures or video of VTail's... !!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Bledi-DiaLFonZo Copter VTail HUNTER 400 CANOPY + Addons Innerbreed Multirotor Drone Talk 42 Sep 20, 2013 10:41 PM