Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by orbitone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:27 AM
Find More Posts by orbitone
Trader Rating: 43
Sold

RTF Pike Perfect-Brand New, Has 2 Test Flights on Grass..

RTF Pike Perfect-Brand New, Just Test Flown on Grass for Trim Flights
Carbon 68 Model very Strong!!
Here is the Original Link..Below..

This Model is "Custom Colors"
I purchased this model new from Skip Miller this fall and it was professionally built by Skip's builder. It is simply a perfect job (no pun intended!). It was a turnkey sale and all equipment was purchased brand new from Skip. Airtronics and JR servos, all digital and recommended by Skip. I am selling the model sans receiver, just add yours, set up and fly.

Price is $1800, plus shipping to any CONUS city. The model pieces alone cost me over $1500. Naturally, I would prefer a local sale but shipping is available. I think this is a very fair price, considering it has never had a maiden flight.

The Perfect is a proven contest winner and is a real beauty in the air. I was lucky enough to see Skip and a few others fly theirs during a competition this summer in Denver. It is simply one of the finest TD ships I have ever seen in its class. I hope someone gives it a nice home.

I'm not going to post specs on the bird as I assume anyone who would consider purchasing this sailplane has already done their homework. But, Skip's website can provide them if you care to visit:

http://www.skipmillermodels.com/

Please email me here if interested:
PM or Email

mmorjoseph@verizon.net

Thanks for looking...

Mike.M
714 356 3066 cell
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:54 AM
Find More Posts by Crash Prone
Trader Rating: 5
PM sent.