Mar 26, 2012, 03:30 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

9116 Double Horse

Hello everyone I recently brought 9116 heli for the first time and having alot of trouble setting it up and as well flying
Last weekend I took it out to try to fly, got into the air it went forward, when I want to turn it around ,it lost all the power and crash into the ground.
When I check it by holding it turn on the power throttle to get it going and I pull the throttle stick to the right the tail blade spinning faster to turn ,if move to the throttle stick to the left the tail blade wont spinning just stop, is that right or not??
I brought secondhand it only two days old because the person who had have no patient to set it up or try to fly it.
Can anyone help or give idea how to fix it ??
Any idea and modified idea to improve the heli

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2012, 09:22 AM
Crash and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daza1964
When I check it by holding it turn on the power throttle to get it going and I pull the throttle stick to the right the tail blade spinning faster to turn ,if move to the throttle stick to the left the tail blade wont spinning just stop, is that right or not??
My DH9104 does the same. Left rudder stops the tail blade from spinning.

Check your battery with a voltmeter. Should be close to 8.4 volts after charging and more than 7.0 volts after flying.

Post your DH9116 questions on the DH9116 thread. They have the answers.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...40154&page=119

Quick Reply