This thread is privately moderated by flohio117, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by flohio117
Trader Rating: 63
DroneWorksUSA.net
Sold

Blade SR lightly used and upgrade parts $75 OBO

reposting id like $75 or best offer.
(price drop) hello everyone i have some new parts that i took off my SR before i switched it over to the belt kit and upgraded motor and so on. id like to sell it all as a bundle for around $75 shipped I'm open to offers aswell

what i have

(New)
*microheli cnc delin main gear
* red Carbon Fiber vertical tail fin
*red cCarbon Fiber Horizontal tail fin with tail boom mount
* brand new tail motor
*brand new tail motor wire
*tail blade
i did have all of this mounted to my SR, i ran it up to test the tail motor it worked perfect then my belt kit came in the same day as the parts above so i removed them and installed the belt kit. but parts are still brand new never flown

(Used)
*blade SR stock esc
* blade SR stock motor (W/O pinion)
the motor and esc work perfect i removed to install bigger esc and motor.
*blade SR stock head hold gyro.
i removed the gyro because i installed a spartan quark gyro.
*white plastic vertical tail fin.
in the pics theres a blade cp pro cnc flybar holder it is not included in this sale.
heres a video showing why i removed all of these parts and what i replaced them with.
to remove ads between posts