This thread is privately moderated by mcjustis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:19 PM
Find More Posts by mcjustis
Trader Rating: 73
Sold

Gentle Lady laser cut kit

I have a laser cut Gentle Lady ready for your building table. There isn't a much easier to build or fly kit than this. This was the second kit I built (after a Sophisticated Lady) and it was a ball. It's tough to go wrong with this one. It's also laser cut as well. How much easier can it get?? In all seriousness, this is a great beginner kit to learn how to build, or a quick and easy build for a seasoned vet who just wants a 'throw around' glider. The horizontal and vertical tail peices are built.
I'll let it go for $50 shipped.
Thanks,
Martin
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2012, 10:16 PM
Find More Posts by clayrb
Trader Rating: 1
Sent pm
Old Mar 24, 2012, 10:52 PM
Find More Posts by mcjustis
Trader Rating: 73
Sold to Clayrb pending pmt.