Cellpro Multi4 won't charge - RC Groups
Mar 24, 2012, 06:05 PM
Discussion

Cellpro Multi4 won't charge

The Cellpro Multi4 that I've used for the last couple years has failed.

When trying to charge A123's or Lipo's, I get a "No Pack" error. When charging Nicad/Nimh I get a Safety Code 93.

Things I've tried.

- Multiple packs of all kinds
- continuity check of the adapter board
- direct connection to the charger port
- reflash of v1.67 firmware
- Charge Management program reads data from the charger and interacts ok, but cannot get the charger to start a charge.

Have not tried to do a Restore to Factory Settings.

Anything I can do or does it need to be sent in or tossed??
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2012, 12:25 PM
Sindland MC SAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thud_Driver
The Cellpro Multi4 that I've used for the last couple years has failed.

When trying to charge A123's or Lipo's, I get a "No Pack" error. When charging Nicad/Nimh I get a Safety Code 93.

Things I've tried.

- Multiple packs of all kinds
- continuity check of the adapter board
- direct connection to the charger port
- reflash of v1.67 firmware
- Charge Management program reads data from the charger and interacts ok, but cannot get the charger to start a charge.

Have not tried to do a Restore to Factory Settings.

Anything I can do or does it need to be sent in or tossed??
Hi,

You will need to send the charger in for service. The error 93 indicates a calibration check sum is bad. Please contact me at howard@fmadirect.com and I will give you return instructions. Thanks.