New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jasper7821, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 12:49 PM
Find More Posts by jasper7821
Trader Rating: 12
Sold

FPV Goggles for sale, 3D and 3D with audio. 80" screen. Selling Cheap

I'm selling my video goggles that I bought a few years ago. If I remember correctly I paid about $275 for them.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, I think somewhere's close to 50% off is fair to start.
Comes with everything shown except the headphones. You can use your own headphones from your cell phone.
Also comes with 3 batteries, 2 brand new ones and the original that was in the box for a few years and works but a tad puffy so I got new ones.

I've only used these about 3 times until my plane crashed and I haven't used them since.
I just got back into FPV and would like to buy an all in one goggle/RX.

These work perfect, there's a tiny scratch on the right lens but when its turned on you can't see it. Kinda like a scratch on your cell phone when it's off but when on you can't see it.

What's great about these is when in bed with the wife sleeping, you can watch a movie on an 80" screen and put on your headphones and not wake her up.

I only have one rating here but I'm an avid Ebayer and you can look at my over 250 100% positive feedback rating KENNYD250
I'm a private pilot and have a professional career with a major international airline.

Thanks for looking.
Please PM me or email jasper7821@yahoo.com if interested.
If you want to ask more questions, email me with your number and I'll call you.
Last edited by jasper7821; Mar 24, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2012, 01:26 PM
Find More Posts by wingspinner
Trader Rating: 10
I'll take em. PM sent.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by wingspinner
Trader Rating: 10
Payment sent.

Thanks!!!