This thread is privately moderated by bc-slowflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:12 PM
Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Trader Rating: 294
Lower, Lower
Found

XPS Nano receivers

I am looking for a few XPS Nano receivers. Please let me know what you have and what you want for them.
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/pr...prod=XPS-RX6NT
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/pr...prod=XPS-RX6NE

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by TTRotary
Trader Rating: 52
Rangers Lead the Way
You're better off buying direct from XPS. Nobody who has these is selling them. Besides you get latest firmware.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:03 PM
Lower, Lower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTRotary View Post
You're better off buying direct from XPS. Nobody who has these is selling them. Besides you get latest firmware.
Actually I have seen a few for sale from time to time. I would buy direct from XPS but their shipping to Canada is way too high.
Thanks for the reply.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:13 PM
Find More Posts by hawkz
Trader Rating: 65
Just how high is it? Wondering if it would be cheaper for me to buy them and ship to you, myself. PM me if you'd prefer a less public conversation.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 01:30 PM
Lower, Lower
PM sent.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 04:03 PM
Lower, Lower
Anyone?
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:34 PM
Find More Posts by MuscleCBT
Trader Rating: 133
MuscleCBT

I hope this isn't off topic...

...but do these tiny XPS receivers have 'park range', medium range, line of sight range, or the actual 5 miles they claim, at least for their larger receivers? And/or, are there some XPS discussion threads here on RCGroups?
I may have found my radio solution but I'd love to know what the membership of RCGroups has to say... thank you!
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:51 PM
Find More Posts by hawkz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc-slowflyer View Post
PM sent.
Wait, did you send me a PM? I don't seen anything in my inbox from you.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:53 PM
Find More Posts by hawkz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleCBT View Post
...but do these tiny XPS receivers have 'park range', medium range, line of sight range, or the actual 5 miles they claim, at least for their larger receivers? And/or, are there some XPS discussion threads here on RCGroups?
I may have found my radio solution but I'd love to know what the membership of RCGroups has to say... thank you!
I think officially, these nano are considered "park flyer rxes." But unofficially, they're full on full-range receivers. I haven't had any issues with mine yet. Well...there was that one time where I was stoopid and put a cheapie 2.4ghz camera on my wing. After 50 feet, lost signal.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 08:46 PM
Lower, Lower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkz View Post
Wait, did you send me a PM? I don't seen anything in my inbox from you.
PM sent.