Nov 03, 2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin
Hey,I check it just now,the parcel really has been returned due to strict checking at China Post,since the package including the batteries.Now,the package has been reshipped out10/28/2012,I believe you will receive it soon,sorry for the trouble caused.
The track number:RE624015425SE,RE624016148SE
I was told that parcel will be resent with HK post but it doesn't seem like HK post tracking number.

Apart from that, this tracking number is not showing any result. I tried in 17track and DHL global mail too. Any idea?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2012, 06:47 PM
I am looking for the replacement fuselage for this quadcopter: Udi U816A Here is a link: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ud...f-p-52318.html

Can you help me?
Nov 03, 2012, 09:48 PM
I use HOT GLUE to repair the broken parts of the fuselage, if that may help! Works pretty well.
Nov 05, 2012, 09:43 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
Gents,
I just noticed that a couple of my Banggood orders that I placed in the beginning of October have as of now been accepted in Germany where before they would be in NYC or California by now. Must be a new path for shipments with lipos?? Although by my understanding of the new postage regulations the smaller 1s lipos are not restricted.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Aaron is this a planned shipping change?

Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Nov 05, 2012, 09:46 AM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
here it is from banggood : http://goo.gl/gQd6Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudflying
I am looking for the replacement fuselage for this quadcopter: Udi U816A

Can you help me?
Last edited by bangkomit; Nov 05, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Nov 08, 2012, 11:52 PM
I placed an order at the end of October and my package is currently in Germany as best as I can tell from USPS site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins
Gents,
I just noticed that a couple of my Banggood orders that I placed in the beginning of October have as of now been accepted in Germany where before they would be in NYC or California by now. Must be a new path for shipments with lipos?? Although by my understanding of the new postage regulations the smaller 1s lipos are not restricted.

Cheers,
Jim
Nov 09, 2012, 07:25 AM
Yeah, I have a lot on the way that is at a month right now from BG. It should get here, stuff has been taking a week extra lately.

Hey Aaron, When are you guys going to carry the new large WL Toys V911-4. It's a large 4 channel FP heli. I think it's already available on the mainland.
Nov 09, 2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72
Yeah, I have a lot on the way that is at a month right now from BG. It should get here, stuff has been taking a week extra lately.

Hey Aaron, When are you guys going to carry the new large WL Toys V911-4. It's a large 4 channel FP heli. I think it's already available on the mainland.
It's already there but its now called "v912": http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-La...f-p-54568.html
Nov 09, 2012, 07:37 AM
Ahh, there it is! And this Tx is reported to have the same protocol as the others (V911) so this bird should bind to my 9x. I wonder how it flies. I might order one, but I'm waiting for my current orders from BG to come in. The price is right, it's cheaper than the MJX F45, but will it fly in light wind?
Nov 13, 2012, 02:16 AM
Just wondering why the fuselage I bought the day it was realeased with plenty of stock for days, and paid for 8 days ago that was in stock until just recently is now magically marked "back order" ..... This is unacceptable.. This is the item: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ud...2-p-54126.html

This will be the 5th order I have had to have refunded due to the incompetence at banggood. Starting to look elsewhere from here on out.
Nov 13, 2012, 04:50 AM
I placed an order with Banggood on the 27 Sept. and it still has not arrived. According to the tracking information provided by Flytexpress: "Departured at 2012-10-20 from Flytexpress Sorting Center location." It still hasn't arrived in Canada and the only information available that I could find says it has not yet left China. I have had slow shipping on products from China before but this is worse than even during Chinese New Year! Aaron I know you guys in China have had hightened security due to a change of leaders but is this slowdown of the postal system normal?

Sorry but I just needed a place to rant.

Gerard.
Nov 13, 2012, 07:08 AM
I also have many small untrackable items that have taken over a month now. Starting to get antsy. Stuff has usually arrived in under a month. I do have to say however, that my last order from myrcmart was held up in US customs for weeks for some strange reason.
Nov 13, 2012, 09:06 AM
I placed my first order with bangood on October 9th and its not shown up yet. Don't know if I should be considering opening a Paypal dispute since the 45 day deadline is approaching. I've ordered stuff from China before but its never taken more than 3 weeks.
Nov 13, 2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farad
I placed my first order with bangood on October 9th and its not shown up yet. Don't know if I should be considering opening a Paypal dispute since the 45 day deadline is approaching. I've ordered stuff from China before but its never taken more than 3 weeks.
Always open the dispute before the 45 days if your package hasnt arrived. Worst case scenario, it shows up and you have to cancel it.
Nov 13, 2012, 05:24 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
Gents,
I just got my 9 October order today
Record so far since I started ordering form BG July 2012:
--24 orders
--22 received as ordered in good condition (exception was MJX X100 4 x props package had 2 black CCW props and the correct 1x/ea orange CW and CCW)
-- Waiting on 2 orders from 31 Oct and 6 November.
So far so good.
Thanks Aaron and Banggood!

Bottom line: expect 4-6 weeks and be happily surprised if your order arrives sooner.
Cheers,
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins
Gents,

Cheers,
Jim
Last edited by jesolins; Nov 13, 2012 at 05:34 PM.

Quick Reply