Jan 12, 2013, 04:25 AM
I paid with my credit card !
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2013, 02:04 PM
then you have an even longer window to file a charge-back.
Jan 12, 2013, 04:30 PM
What happened to all the V911 parts?. No cf shaft, motors etc etc..
Jan 13, 2013, 10:25 AM
Flying mostly pop-wings now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantScale View Post
What happened to all the V911 parts?. No cf shaft, motors etc etc..
You mean this cf shaft?
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-V9...t-p-49035.html

or tail motor here?
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...t-p-38689.html

or main motor?
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...t-p-38691.html
Last edited by ashtodust2000; Jan 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:14 AM
Tried to place an order last night. Gave an error after my paypal page saying "ask customer to use another payment method", yet I got a confirmation email for my order. Nothing from paypal. Sent an email to banggood, hoping I hear back soon.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:29 AM
I placed an order from BG in November and got the order 35 days later. You know they have a chat link on the page right? Anyways,everytime I had a chat,the response was "Please allow a few more days for delivery". Not sure if maybe it was due to it being around the holidays or not.
A buddy of mine wants the FS-TH9X-B,but I'm not sure want to try them again.
Jan 13, 2013, 11:53 AM
The TH9X was what I ordered. I really hope it went through. I don't mind waiting for it to arrive. Bought a UDIRC U816 off ebay from Banggood, it arrived in a week. I was impressed. But I order a lot from China, so I'm used to the wait.
Jan 13, 2013, 12:27 PM
Orders from bg are commonly slow, sometimes fast, but they always arrive. Usually a month. They ship free and thus have to use the cheapest available. I have seen no other non-rc Chinese retailer respond to requests here and deliver what they deliver. Try getting specific obscure parts stocked like p799 canopies. I made three orders this weekend and will make many more. Do not order what u are in a rush for. We have to be fair. If you want fast and higher quality stuff, amainhobbies.com is great. I get most of my RC stuff from hobbyking, amainhobbies.com, and banggood. One day, something I order from banggood will not arrive or be broken. Most likely it will be replaced or refunded, but otherwise, overall I save a bunch. Never order from overseas more than you can afford to lose.
Jan 13, 2013, 01:28 PM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
I ordered a FS-TH9X-B from banggood, too.
It was one of the worst case scenarios I ever had with them.
Ordered mode2 - got mode 1 - also DOA (broken solder point at aileron stick) plus 6 weeks delivery.
Made no fuss about it at banggood, only because I was able to fix it instantly myself after delivery AND wanted to mod/reflash it anyway (so bye-bye warranty).
As a little gift customs let it through without the need to pay my fees

I have 36 orders (small and big) at banggod and I had only 3 defective items to claim yet - all of them were handled very fast - either resent or refunded without any questions.

-mike-
Jan 13, 2013, 01:58 PM
Wow, you're scaring me, folks. Words do not accurately describe how much I hate soldering.
Jan 13, 2013, 02:17 PM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead View Post
Wow, you're scaring me, folks. Words do not accurately describe how much I hate soldering.
First of all:
Wise decision to buy a TH9x and no HK 9x with fixed module or even a 9XR.

Cold solder points are a well known problem with this model and easy to fix, IF IT HITS YOU AT ALL.
RC-hobby will not work without any soldering - so grab a iron and start practising it may become fun
Changing from mode 1 to mode 2 is easy as that with a 9x - just unhook a spring and change it with a little mount to the other stick. no soldering required.

For last:
Even IF you get a DOA TX - contact banggood's customer service and get a replacement without any hassle (you may have to send them a picture of the sticker attached to the casing - so do NOT remove it!)

-mike-
Jan 13, 2013, 02:23 PM
I can solder, but I do guitar work with a chisel tip and much larger wire. Never soldered to a board before, and not even sure if I have a pencil tip in my box of soldering stuff.

I can fix cold joints, if I can find where they are. Anything beyond that I'd be hesitant to try myself without a proper diagram to follow.

I'm actually not too bad at the soldering - it's the swearing and wall-punching that makes me hate it.
Jan 13, 2013, 02:27 PM
Swearing will help you solder, but wall punching will not!
Jan 13, 2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
Swearing will help you solder, but wall punching will not!
Swearing when I solder, wall punching when it doesn't work afterwards.
Jan 14, 2013, 09:28 AM
Aaron, when will we see a BNF V922 on Banggood?