Thread Tools
Old Apr 13, 2012, 06:41 PM
thumbglitch is offline
Find More Posts by thumbglitch
Registered User
Mark do you know when these will be available and when the grey hawks will be available?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 18, 2012, 01:01 AM
tezact is offline
Find More Posts by tezact
Tezact
tezact's Avatar
Hi Mark,
I'm a buyer. I'm getting a bit old so the Fanta scheme would be my preference but I'll take whatever you finish up with.
Thanks for resurrecting this one!
Could you get a few spare nose cones too?
Tezact
Last edited by tezact; Apr 18, 2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: forgot an extra point
Old Apr 18, 2012, 02:29 AM
Extreme_RC is offline
Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Extreme_RC's Avatar
When I have info on the new Mirage I will post it up straight away, price should not be much different to the original, still under $200.00 delivered anywhere in Australia. For US and EU/UK shipping will be a little more but not much.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 06:55 AM
Concordefan is offline
Find More Posts by Concordefan
Scale Modeler
Concordefan's Avatar
Hi Mark,

I recently bought Mirage 2000 and have been thinking on line to convOooert it into Mirage III and paint it into Aussie AF Fanta scheme with PAF roundals and insignias to replicte one,that flew with PAF in hybrid scheme for sometime after purschase. Count me in for Fanta scheme.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 07:54 PM
dro56595@bigpo is offline
Find More Posts by dro56595@bigpo
dro56595@bigpo's Avatar
G'day Mark,

Any updates?

Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 12:29 AM
Extreme_RC is offline
Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Extreme_RC's Avatar
No nothing yet, its really frustrating, seems he is intent on the new glass version being finished first, I will push again this week to try and get some parts shot in the molds.. This is getting old real quick
Old Jun 24, 2012, 07:48 AM
techspy is online now
Find More Posts by techspy
Registered User
techspy's Avatar
Glass version?
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Esprit Saga
Old Jun 24, 2012, 04:14 PM
CRCJA is online now
Find More Posts by CRCJA
wannabe Jet guy
CRCJA's Avatar

Glass


Ricky is making some larger jets, mostly for Turbine, I am trying to twist his arm and make some of those for EDF. He stated there might be an official announcement by the end of July.

Ralph



Quote:
Originally Posted by techspy View Post
Glass version?
Old Jun 25, 2012, 11:35 AM
Lojik is offline
Find More Posts by Lojik
Hope is not a Strategy
Lojik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRCJA View Post
Ricky is making some larger jets, mostly for Turbine, I am trying to twist his arm and make some of those for EDF. He stated there might be an official announcement by the end of July.

Ralph
Man he should stick to his foamies, I love most of the flyfly Hobby topgun foamies, they need more options though and more designs.

I want a twin 90mm A-10 and a twin 90mm Mig
Old Jun 25, 2012, 01:06 PM
CRCJA is online now
Find More Posts by CRCJA
wannabe Jet guy
CRCJA's Avatar

F-15


Not to hijack Mark's thread, but I wouold love a 90MM F-15, It's been done to death on the 64MM and 70MM, but a 90MM would be sweet.

Ralph
Old Jun 26, 2012, 02:49 AM
Graham d is offline
Find More Posts by Graham d
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik View Post
Man he should stick to his foamies, I love most of the flyfly Hobby topgun foamies, they need more options though and more designs.

I want a twin 90mm A-10 and a twin 90mm Mig
There is a FLYFLY Mig29 twin 90mm.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 02:50 AM
Graham d is offline
Find More Posts by Graham d
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRCJA View Post
Not to hijack Mark's thread, but I wouold love a 90MM F-15, It's been done to death on the 64MM and 70MM, but a 90MM would be sweet.

Ralph
I love the F15 too........ Twin 90mm would be great.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 11:58 AM
Lojik is offline
Find More Posts by Lojik
Hope is not a Strategy
Lojik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham d View Post
There is a FLYFLY Mig29 twin 90mm.
Woops I mean't Sukhoi SU-30 or SU-37, the mig is nice from fly-fly but I would have prefered it to be a little bigger for a twin 90mm.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 09:25 PM
Extreme_RC is offline
Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Extreme_RC's Avatar
Hey guys some news, I been told Ricky is going to shoot the molds for me and do the Mirage again, working on the numbers now and will be doing the Camo version only for now, and will keep some in plain white too for those who want to glass and paint etc.

Not sure on timeline yet so please dont all email me asking when when when Soon as I have more info I will post it up immediately.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 06:55 PM
oldtimer143 is offline
Find More Posts by oldtimer143
Registered User

Mirage III


Just a quick clarification.... are we talking about re-doing the Mirage 2000, or is this going to be a true Mirage III? I would definitely be interested in a Mirage III in any colour (or none).

Cheers,
Greg



Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_RC View Post
Hey guys some news, I been told Ricky is going to shoot the molds for me and do the Mirage again, working on the numbers now and will be doing the Camo version only for now, and will keep some in plain white too for those who want to glass and paint etc.

Not sure on timeline yet so please dont all email me asking when when when Soon as I have more info I will post it up immediately.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product MIRAGE IIID Aussie Scheme! & BUILD LOG Extreme_RC Australia 26 Jan 26, 2013 04:42 PM
For Sale New in the box Top Gun Mirage the big g Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 9 Mar 25, 2012 05:08 PM
Sold New Steel Fin OS MAX-III 15 R/C Crist Rigotti Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 1 Mar 20, 2012 08:09 PM
Sold JHH Mirage III/Kfir (LPU preferred) JurassicJet Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 9 Feb 16, 2012 08:10 PM
For Sale Aussie buyers only Walkera RTF 4F200LM as new. andione1983 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Feb 09, 2012 11:16 PM