Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 23, 2012, 02:00 PM
Yep, Looks like a later rendition. The original looked like a cracker box with a low profile deck and the drivers cockpit was in the rear. There's pictures of it in our site.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2012, 02:08 PM
John,
Give me a email on my personal some time. Yes probably every bit of 20 or more, and I figured you did such a good job promoting Enforcer back then , and you are such a personable guy that people like, ( yuk, something Pam would write ) but true, that you deserved to have it, how's that?
I think soon, maybe a coupe more years will begin to make LSE ( a new name, you saw it here first ) become viable and affordable. Email me so we can talk and not bore all these guys, or better yet give me a call.