This thread is privately moderated by vcaruso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 21, 2012, 11:20 AM
Trader Rating: 67
Thread OP
Sold

Mini Super Cub RTF by HobbyZone (HBZ4800) - New

I have an un-used Mini Super Cub RTF by HobbyZone. I will list some of the specs below, but you can go to the Horizon site for detailed info. These sell for $99 new. I would like to get $55 for it. It comes with everything needed to fly including transmitter. Has the manual and DVD to help new pilots get started.

I am OK with trades, but would prefer PayPal transfer.

Thanks,
Vince

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/HBZ4800
  • Features HobbyZone's revolutionary Anti-Crash Technology
  • Proportional 3-channel FM transmitter with 1,300-foot range
  • 2-cell 7.4V 300mAh Li-Po battery with 2-cell DC Li-Po charger and AC adapter
  • Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ constructed fuselage makes repairs easy
  • Geared and brushed 180 motor allows for fast climbs and exciting maneuvers
  • One-piece wing with factory-applied decals
  • Mini Super Cub “Learn to Fly” DVD with assembly instructions and flying tips to make sure that getting started is easy
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2012, 12:47 PM
Trader Rating: 42
interested sent pm
Mar 21, 2012, 01:13 PM
Trader Rating: 36
PM sent
Mar 21, 2012, 02:12 PM
Trader Rating: 27
next if they dont take
Mar 21, 2012, 02:47 PM
Thread OP
Replying to PMs now. TY.
Mar 21, 2012, 03:39 PM
Thread OP
Deal waiting on funding.
TY
Mar 26, 2012, 02:44 PM
Trader Rating: 27
Did you sell yet
Mar 26, 2012, 04:39 PM
Thread OP
Sorry Doug, I did not mark this sold....the transaction was recently completed and is being sent out tomorrow morning. I think I do have an extra one that my neighbor has.....it should be basically the same deal as mine. He works a different shift so I dont see him often, but when I do I will get a final answer from him. He gave me a somewhat positive maybe when I asked him last Friday. I may have him deal direct with you so he can get some feedback started here on RCG. He is a very trustworthy guy and I will inspect the package before it leaves his place. He is a sharp guy who wrenches jets for a living, so you are buying from a very detail oriented guy.

Let me know how the Porter comes along. Hope you like it.....I was a little sad to see it leave, but it worked out well for us.

Best regards,
Vince

Vince

Vince

Quick Reply