Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:05 PM
Find More Posts by bruff
EDF all the way!

Aeronaut Panther Landing Gear

I'm getting ready to start building my Aeronaut Panther and being I don't have the option of landing on grass(live in Arizona It's going to be 103 today), I need to add landing gear fixed or retracts. I have a set of EJF retracts. I know Unclejoe did his with retracts, did anybody else? Any pictures? any major affect on flight? I'm using a Midi fan, B50-16L motor and 2 TP 3S4P 8000ma LiPo packs.
Bob
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:16 PM
Find More Posts by Haldor
EDF Head
Sorry I dont have much input on that matter but if you could include your findings/work into the Panther Build thread it could be a valuable resource thread for future Panther pilots.
Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:18 PM
Find More Posts by bruff
EDF all the way!
No problem adding to yours. Did not want to hijack your build thread Haldor. :-)
Bob
Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:25 PM
Find More Posts by Mark Nankivil
Hi Guys -

I have some line drawings of the full size Panther gear that make a useful reference. Let me know if you want them posted and I'll resize the files to fit. The full size gear is really simple - see the attached photo.

Fly Fast! Mark
Old Oct 21, 2003, 12:59 PM
Find More Posts by Haldor
EDF Head
Bob - hijack away Its more fun that way !