More are already Here...THE ENGINES ARE COMING! THE ENGINES ARE COMING!
I'VE ADDED 11 MORE ENGINES TO THE LIST
New & Barely Used Engines!!
Guys, I've got about 35 engines to get through here but I have to keep it manageable as Customer Service is important to me. Most of these beautiful engines are all NEW or Barely Used, and all come with mufflers. Some have been mounted and never ran, a few have been ran, but very very little, as in bench ran. A couple are used, but good engines with good compression. All, except one, are in their original boxes. Box condition is from good to excellent. However, some of the packing material inside may have been replaced as these engines have been in storage for some time. Pictures are below.
All prices include shipping from Eugene, OR to CONUS
I will accept PayPal, or USPS Money Orders.
PM me with any questions or concerns.
4. New Super Tigre S 61K Ring w/m $95
5. New Magnum XL 61A ABC w/m $95
9. New OS MAX 60 FP w/m $125
Please note: the operating instructions are missing from this engine. I have
included a copy of generic OS operating instructions in the box.
11. The "solved mystery" Mystery Engine -- it's a Tartan 1.36 Made in Italy. Thanks to High & Mighty for the help. Used. Taking offers.
13. ASP 61 AR -- I'm calling this one "Used but New" I find evidence of it being mounted, but find no evidence of it being ran. If it was ran it was very very little.
14. ASP 91 Super ABC -- New -- $90 Shipped
15. Magnum 25 BP ABC -- another one I'm calling "Used but New". There is evidence it has been mounted but I can't find any that it was ran. If it was it was very very little. $40 Shipped
17. Magnum XL 53A -- New -- Missing muffler mounting bolts. $55 Shipped.
18. ASP 61A -- Used. This one shows it has been mounted and probably ran some. Again, very little. Good Compression. $60 Shipped
19. OS MAX BGX-1 35cc 19300 -- NIB. Beautiful Engine. $325 Shipped
Found and included: A used but very nice JTEC Pitts style muffler that will fit this engine.
Thanks for looking, Ken
**Unhappy with your purchase? Send it back within 3 days of receipt (as shown on delivery confirmation) in the same condition as received. You must contact me first to get a refund that includes all shipping costs, once I have the item back. Again, items to be returned must be in the same condition as received. Happy Flying.
ImagesView all Images in thread
Last edited by wifeswarrior; Jun 26, 2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: added more engines
Back on top
Ok, I've cleaned up this thread from all the questions, comments and "I'll take it" posts to make it easier for you guys to find what you want. I'll be adding some more engines to the list in the next couple of days. Thank you for your interest.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alert||The Tata's are Coming!!||FL Knifemaker||Life, The Universe, and Politics||94||Mar 19, 2012 02:47 PM|
|Discussion||Who's coming? What are you bringing?||minirips2||E-Fest 2012||44||Feb 12, 2012 08:04 AM|
|Discussion||Light field cameras are coming!!||SebastianJ||Aerial Photography||14||Nov 11, 2011 05:32 AM|
|Discussion||The Chinese are coming-some open source projects attached||yiny0730||Multirotor Talk||35||Oct 17, 2011 11:11 PM|
|The Shrikes are coming, the Shrikes are coming!!!||surferx||Slope||3||Jun 08, 2004 02:20 PM|