Mar 20, 2012, 01:23 AM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
Thread OP
Question

A couple of DraftSight questions: DAT import, page tiling setup for export

I'm learning DraftSight and have a couple of specific questions.

I've tried a few searches for likely keywords but had no joy yet, so I'm turning to the forum as I know quite a few of you are familiar with DraftSight.

1) How do I import an airfoil .DAT file so that I can use it an entity within DS? I have it formatted into a CSV style per something I read about using the SCRIPT command of Autocad, but if SCRIPT is in DS, I've missed it so far (and I've been looking for it).

2) How do I setup page tiling? I'm specifically interested in creating printable PDFs in both A4 and 8.5x11 size.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2012, 01:34 AM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
Thread OP
Sorry, now I feel dumb. I looked in the DraftSight help and figured out the SCRIPT import... easy enough, stoked.

If anyone has advice on setting up the page tiling, and scaling the drawing accordingly, I'm all ears/eyes.

Steve

Quick Reply