Old Mar 19, 2012, 03:10 PM
Find More Posts by Drone Minds
@saradroneminds
Suggestion

Can I change my username please and forum signatures

Can I please change my username to 'RC Flying' to match my website, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook page etc? I think the forum says RC Flying is taken, but can you check to see if it has any posts or not. If it is active with posts can I have 'RC Flying UK' instead as my username.

I also thought as a suggestion you could add a simple subscription option that allows you to have a forum signature so people like me can put their website link in it? I think if it's a paid subscription you won't get a load of people posting junk in there.

I don't want a full on advertising campaign because I don't actually sell any products, but I wouldn't mind a way of people seeing my website from my posts. I guess there might be others who don't really sell anything who'd like something similar, people who own RC blogs or clubs etc and you might get a whole chunk of cash from it. Just an idea anyway.
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 03:31 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
I have changed your user name and thanks for the suggestion.
I would urge you to change your avatar. Only site sponsors are allowed to advertise with an avatar. If someone reports it you would earn a point and a warning. We enforce this rule to be fair to our paying advertisers.
Administrator
Old Mar 19, 2012, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by Drone Minds
@saradroneminds
I didn't know that, sorry. It's not exactly a famous website though, and you can't really see the web address on it. If I take the web address off it will be just a plane and my username. Or I could just look into sponsoring I guess. I'll look into it and see what the options are. Thanks.
RCG Plus Member