Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by MiG-3 Reno Rocket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by MiG-3 Reno Rocket
Trader Rating: 74
Haul ass! Turn left sometimes
Sold

Reduced price! Nice used Flyzone Cessna 182 skylane select scale RTF setup...

A real nice complete used RTF out of the box Flyzone cessna 182 skylane select series. Very detailed with running lights etc the whole bit. The front landing gear needs re-glued to the body. But there are some new spare parts I bought for backups, like the wing struts and a new battery door and extra antennas for the top of the wing , wheel pants etc. Will ship in original box with everything ready to fly, charger battery, radio, everything!. http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/airplan...524/index.html .

Plane shipped to your door in the U.S. $145.00 I reduced the price a bit, This sale will be the finisher for affording the trip, so hope it sells. This item is one of the items I am selling so I can get my wife and I on a trip for 5 days since my health is fading, but im not going to give up the goat just yet!! , you may have seen my other adds. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1614985

Flyzone™ Cessna® 182 Skylane® Select Scale™ Airplanes (1 min 28 sec)

I also have a brand new really nice Blue aluminum alloy transmitter stand. WHOEVER BUYS THE PLANE WILL GET THE BLUE ALLOY STAND FOR FREE!!..

to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2012, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by xfatdannx
Trader Rating: 41
advanced n00b
pm sent...