This thread is privately moderated by PianoMan5, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 17, 2012, 10:22 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
For Sale

Plantraco and other micro gear for sale!

Hello everyone! I am selling a couple of extra parts for micro and plantraco planes!

* 2 Micro actuators- If need be I can solder micro connectors onto them so they are compatible with Plantraco 900mhz micro9 3 or 4 receivers, just please let me know if you'd like them as is or with the other connectors, and I could make them compatible with plantraco free of charge!

* Various micro switches and connectors

* 2 motors, one with micro propeller prop included and one plantraco motor for experimenting and flying micro planes

Please message me or respond to this post with any questions! Thanks,

Alex
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2012, 02:44 PM
Trader Rating: 36
how much for the actuators?
Mar 20, 2012, 03:46 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
I was thinking $20 shipped since they're worth 30 total with shipping and they're in great condition!

Alex.

Quick Reply