Flight Video of the new StuntBipe by SlowBipe Air - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by SlowBipe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2012, 11:44 AM
Discussion

Flight Video of the new StuntBipe by SlowBipe Air

We are now selling the StuntBipe airplane. It is a 4 channel version of the SlowBipe. This plane uses elevons to achieve some very aerobatic slow flight. The SlowBipe airplanes are different from most 3D planes. It is much more stable and slower than most.

We recorded video of the new StuntBipe in flight this week.

StuntBipe Flight (3 min 0 sec)

You can find details about the plane and you can order here:

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...ipe/Categories

SlowBipe
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2014, 06:15 PM
I'm getting "site not available" from that link.
Sep 10, 2014, 11:47 AM

Contact

Hi All

I have just registered for this site, I am from the UK and I have been looking for a RC trainer, I see many testimonials regarding the Slowbipe / Minibipe. I have sent 3 emails to sales@slowbipe.com without the success of any reply nor acknowledgement.

A U.S. supplier advised me they do ship globally, I have beent rying to get confirmation of this and details of costs + shipping.

Do they still exist, does anyone know of problems with the emails, have they closed down.

Regards to all
Derek Rathbone
Oct 02, 2014, 02:45 PM
TonyS
The only version currently available is "Mini SlowBipe" sold by HeadsUpRc (http://www.headsuphobby.com/MiniBipe...it-MBP103P.htm)

TonyS
Last edited by tonystro; Oct 02, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: include link