Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by Y2kGTP
Car Junkie trying to fly
Discussion

ST racing LCG chassis kit for Slash

So I got one of these to try out for my Kids Slash, thought I would share some photos.

Much better than before...

to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:57 AM
Car Junkie trying to fly
As it uses a Bandit chassis, and I had a few extra bodies laying around, I wanted to see how it would look:

Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:58 AM
Car Junkie trying to fly
Then, I had an idea so got a 1/8th wing, and removed the Slash body mounts....

Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
Car Junkie trying to fly
We are going to be doing some play in a parking lot soon, so I moved the front shocks to the back, and got some new front shocks, and put limiters inside to drop it down a bit.

I figure it should handle alot better on-road than a stock Slash now. Easy to put back to Short Course as well. Move shocks back, pull wing, and bolt on body mounts. Done.

I may, or may not get a true 1/8th buggy body for it. However the bandit body is held on with Velcro, and makes for a nice overtray under the stock Slash body.