This thread is privately moderated by Murk00, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:03 PM
Find More Posts by Murk00
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale

Blade MSR X RTF With Extras and Upgrades With Brand New in Box

InfoTHIS IS SOLD * Only had for 3 weeks*
I bought this 3 weeks ago at my local hobby shop for $149.99 plus tax
I also bought the charger so you can plug into wall for another $20.00
plus I bought the brand new aluminium red blade grips from Rakonheli for $25.00
Total investment is like $200.00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price---- I would sell for $100 plus shipping, that is 50% off!!

I am just looking to sell this and get a fair offer I know I am going to lose money.
I just sold my larger helicopter on here and shipped same day and will do the same for this item.

I will accept funds through paypal and ship through UPS since its quick and easy.

This is a very nice Micro helicopter that is fun to fly and should be a lot of fun for anyone that purchases it. It is extremely fast and a perfect heli to start off with to fly in your house and to learn with.

If you have any questions just post them here or pm and I will get back to you promptly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details and specs on Helicopter

The new Blade mSR X raises the bar for fixed pitch heli agility and precision with its advanced AS3X(TM) flybarless stabilization system. Instead of a mechanical flybar, the AS3X system uses a 3-axis, digital MEMS sensor with exclusive control software. This, along with the powerful new motor and new rotor blade design, makes the mSR X incredibly agile when flying fast yet stable enough to precisely hold position in a hover using very small corrections. It's a whole new level of fixed-pitch responsiveness you simply have to feel to believe.

mSR X RTF

Key Features

AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System
High-Precision, Long Throw Linear Cyclic Servos
Light Disc Loading and high-performance rotor blade design
Caged Tail Motor Mount
Coreless main and tail motors
Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
MLP4DSM 2.4GHz DSM2 4-Channel Transmitter with Batteries
E-fliteŽ 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
1-Cell DC Li-Po Charger included
Overview

Blade raises the bar yet again with the mSR X; the world’s first fixed-pitch ultra micro heli with advanced AS3X™ flybarless stabilization. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mSR X a sense of stability and responsiveness no other fixed-pitch heli its size can match.

Product Specifications

Type: Electric Flybarless Single-Rotor Fixed-Pitch Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.13 in (181mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.46 in (37mm)
Gross Weight: 1.09 oz (31 g)
Length: 7.44 in (189mm)
Kit/ARF/RTF: RTF
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No

Needed to Complete

Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box!

Articles, Reviews, How-Tos & More

mSR X Preview with Ray Robinson
2011 iHobby Floor Coverage
Battle Action - Helicopter Fun
A new Helicopter from Blade - The Blade 120 SR RTF and BNF
mSR X RTF [BLH3200]
Last edited by Murk00; Mar 15, 2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Sold
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2012, 02:22 PM
Find More Posts by thesoulcrusher
Trader Rating: 9
will you take $75 shipped?